Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
Stackable Multi-Gigabit Layer 3 Lite Switches
The Allied Telesis Centre COM GS980MX Series of Layer 3 Gigabit switches feature high-capacity, resiliency and easy management. Power over Ethernet models with Multi-Gigabit support make them an ideal solution for high-speed connectivity at the network edge.
Allied Telesis GS980MX Series are high-performing, feature-rich, and versatile for today's networks. With Gigabit/Multi-Gigabit ports and 10 Gigabit uplinks, plus the power of Allied Telesis Virtual Chassis Stacking (VCStack™), the GS980MX Series enable flexible deployment and a resilient solution.
The Power over Ethernet models offer 2.5G and 5G Multi-Gigabit ports to support connecting and powering high-speed Wi-Fi 6 wireless networks, and other high bandwidth applications. The GS980MX/10HSm can provide up to 90 Watts (PoE++) per port. This enables powering high power devices such as high resolution PTZ cameras with heater/blowers for outdoor applications, enhanced infrared lighting, and more.
Specifications | Performance
- 10KB L2 and 9KB L3 jumbo frames
- 4094 configurable VLANs
- Up to 16K MAC addresses
- 1GB DDR3 SDRAM
- 256MB NAND flash memory
- Packet Buffer memory: 1.5MB
- Stack up to 4 units in a VCStack
- Active Fiber Monitoring detects tampering on optical links
- Built-In Self test (BIST)
- Cable fault locator (TDR)
- Find-me device locator
- Automatic link flap detection and port shutdown
- Optical Digital Diagnostic Monitoring (DDM)
- Ping polling for IPv4 and IPv6
- Port mirroring
- Trace Route for IPv4 and IPv6
- Uni-Directional Link Detection (UDLD)
- Equal Cost Multi Path (ECMP) routing
- Static routing and RIP for IPv4
- Static routing for IPv6
- Device management over IPv6 networks with SNMPv6, Telnetv6, SSHv6
- IPv6 hardware ACLs
- Log to IPv6 hosts with Syslog v6
- IPv6 Ready certified
- Front panel 7-segment LED provides at-a-glance status and fault information
- Allied Telesis Autonomous Management Framework (AMF) enables powerful centralized management and zero-touch device installation and recovery
- Manage the GS980MX Series with Vista Manager EX-our graphical single-pane-of-glass monitoring and management tool for AMF networks, which also supports wireless and third party devices
- AMF Security (AMF-Sec) enables a self-defending network-managing the GS980MX Series (or other AMF switches) to automatically block the spread of malware by quarantining suspect end user devices
- Console management port on the front panel for ease of access
- AlliedWare Plus Enterprise-class operating system
- Autonomous Management FrameworkTM (AMF) edge node
- Vista Manager EX compatible
- AMF-Security compatible
- VCStackTM up to 4 switches
- VCStack LD for long distance stacking
- EPSR transit node
- 10 Gigabit uplinks
- 2.5/5G with PoE for high-speed wireless APs (PSm and HSm models)
- IEEE 802.3at PoE+ (30W per port on PSm models)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.