Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
The Allied Telesis GS920 Series offers DIP Smart Gigabit switching solutions for the desktop and small networks. Front-panel DIP switches provide easy configuration of commonly-used features, without the need for a PC.
GS920 series switches provide port configuration for Speed/Duplex, Loop Detection and Flooding mode. The ability to set up the DIP switch without a PC saves money and time.
The GS920 Series delivers ultra-fast speed and high performance for today's high-bandwidth applications, such as video, graphics and industrial design, using Gigabit Ethernet.
Quality and reliability
Allied Telesis is a world leader in unmanaged Ethernet switches, and ships more than 250,000 unmanaged switches every year. Allied Telesis offers both proven reliability and industry-leading quality.
The GS920 Series allows speed and duplex to be set on a per-port basis. This supports older devices where auto-negotiation is not supported, as well as embedded devices which may support a fixed speed/duplex only.
The Loop Detection feature discovers network loops, and shuts down affected ports. After the loop is resolved, affected ports are automatically returned to active use.
Flooding mode allows the easy capture of data streams for troubleshooting and analysis, as they are sent to all ports.
- DIP switches
- Loop Guard (Loop Detection) for avoiding loops at the network edge.
- Loop Detection Frames are regularly sent, and affected ports are shut down if a loop is discovered.
- IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE).
- Force MDI avoids incorrect cabling and possible network loops.
- EAPOL/BPDU forwarding.
- Flow control.
- Speed/Duplex configuration.
- Flooding mode.
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.