Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
With minimal to no set-up, GS910 Series switches provide simple and seamless connectivity to existing network infrastructure. Each unmanaged switch is backed with a lifetime limited warranty.
The GS910 Series delivers the high speed and high performance demanded by today's high-bandwidth applications, such as video, graphics and industrial design.
Quality and reliability
Allied Telesis is a world-wide leader in unmanaged Ethernet switches. Shipping more than 250,000 unmanaged switches every year, Allied Telesis offers proven reliability, and industry-recognized quality.
GS910 Series switches provide network loop detection by using Loop Detection Frame (LDF). LDF detectsnetwork loops, and shuts down ports where the loop is detected. After the loop is solved, the port that has shut down is automatically recovered.
Allied Telesis GS910 Series eco-friendly switches conform with the Allied Telesis commitmentto environmentally-friendly processes and products. They are designed to minimize power consumption through the use of a high-efficiency power supply and a low-power chipset. With low power consumption and a reduction in power outside regular work hours (overnight mode), as well as other power-saving features included as standard, the Allied Telesis GS910 Series truly lives up to its eco-friendly reputation. Notonly does this help the planet by reducing the carbon footprint of each switch, it also lowers the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) to the user, as the device costs less to run, and features improved reliability.
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Can work as layer 3 routing for scalable network design
- Desktop form factor for your convenience and simplicity of usage
- The unmanaged switch provides a quick, easy and cost-saving way to add wired networking to your home, office or small business; no intervention needed
- Gigabit Ethernet port for ultra-fast network speeds
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Features 8 networking ports to easily establish a local network or expand your existing one
- Effectively increases available bandwidth on your network
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.