Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
AT-AP500 Enterprise-grade wireless access points support the latest IEEE 802.11ac standard, including simultaneous transmission to multiple clients (MU-MIMO), maximizing wireless capacity and providing the best connectivity for Wi-Fi devices in high-density environments.
Cloud-based management simplifies deployments across large campuses and branch offices, minimizing the total cost of ownership of the wireless network.
- For large-scale campus-wide deployments and distributed branch offices deployments, the Enterprise-class cloud management enables centralized control, operation and administration for thousands of Access Points (APs).
IEEE 802.11ac technology
- With the IEEE 802.11ac wave 2 radio, the AT-AP500 supports up to 2.2Gbps of raw wireless capacity in the 5GHz band.
- Both radios are capable of performing spectrum analysis while simultaneously providing client access (future software release).
- 802.11ac wave 2 MU-MIMO means that the AT-AP500 can simultaneously send traffic to up to four client devices.
Multiple-SSIDs and SSID-to-VLAN mapping
- SSID enables wireless connectivity for client devices that are assigned different security policies. Mapping SSIDs to VLANs creates logical network separation, which differentiates between communication by application, functions or user communities.
- Dynamic VLANs allow VLANs to be dynamically assigned on a per-user (wireless client) basis. The Dynamic VLAN feature interacts with an external RADIUS server, so that user information is centralized in RADIUS for ease of management. It is not necessary to configure user information on APs.
- The AT-AP500 also supports RADIUS server redundancy, via configuration of a secondary RADIUS server.
PoE - IEEE 802.3at conformance
- The AT-AP500 conforms to the IEEE 802.3at standard. This enables simplified deployment, lower installation costs and centralized power management capabilities for critical network devices.
- The AT-AP500 includes a kit for easy mounting on both walls and ceilings.
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with the accurate voltage
- Ensure speedy data transfer of up to 2.20 Gbit/s with the IEEE 802.11ac wireless technology
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet connectivity for your wired network
- Management port for convenient and more powerful connectivity
- 2.20 Gbit/s wireless transmission speed provides high and efficient communication with maximum efficiency
- Wall Mountable form factor offers comfortable usage for a longer duration
- Create a reliable wireless business network with this wireless access point that features a high-speed data transfer rate
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.