Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
High Capacity Stackable Layer 3+ Switches
Allied Telesis x950 Series switches are ideal for the modern enterprise network core, where stacking creates a resilient local or distributed solution. These powerful switches support 100 Gigabit connectivity, and provide the capacity that today's Smart City and IoT networks need.
x950 Series switches feature a high-performing 1.92 Terabit fabric, to eliminate bottlenecks, effortlessly stream video and ensure that all traffic in large networks is delivered reliably
x950 switches feature either 24 x 1/10 Gigabit SFP+ ports or 24 x 1/2.5/5/10 Gigabit copper ports to enable flexible deployment, while 4 built-in 40G/100G ports provide high-speed backbone connectivity. With an expansion bay, plus the ability to stack multiple units, extra capacity can be seamlessly added for a future-proof network.
Smart City and IoT networks
Large switching and routing tables support Smart City networks and the Internet of Things (IoT). The x950 Series meets the increasing demand for the convergence of multiple services, like video surveillance, public Wi-Fi, information kiosks, environmental information and more.
Powerful network management
The Allied Telesis Autonomous Management FrameworkTM (AMF) easily meets the increasing management requirements of modern converged networks, by automating many everyday tasks such as configuration management. AMF has powerful centralized management features that allow an entire network to be easily managed as one single virtual device. Vista ManagerTM EX is an intuitive visualization tool that complements the power of AMF. It allows a user to monitor the network and quickly identify issues, before they become problems.
The x950 Series is packed with advanced security features to protect the network-from the edge to the core. This includes powerful control over network traffic types and protection against attacks.
AMF enables secure network management without the overhead of additional complexity
The convergence of network services in the enterprise has led to increasing demand for highly-available networks with minimal downtime. Virtual Chassis Stacking (VCStackTM), in conjunction with link aggregation, provides a network with no single point of failure, and a resilient solution for high-availability applications. The x950 Series can form a VCStack of up to eight units, at any port speed, for enhanced resiliency and simplified device management. With VCStack over Long Distance (VCStack-LD), stacks can also be created over long distance fiber links, making it the perfect choice for distributed environments too. Allied Telesis Ethernet Protection Switched Ring (EPSRingTM) and the standards-based G.8032 Ethernet Ring Protection, ensure that distributed network segments have high-speed, resilient access to online resources and applications.
Designed with reliability in mind, the x950 Series guarantees the continual delivery of essential services. Hot-swappable components, such as XEMs, fans and load-sharing Power Supply Units (PSUs), pair with near-hitless online stack reconfiguration to ensure that maintenance doesn't affect network uptime.
The x950 Series supports Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE), automatically reducing the power consumed by the switch whenever there is no traffic on a port, reducing operating costs.
- Built-in power supply to ensure all components are being supplied with accurate voltage
- Supports layer 3 switching for enhanced performance and usability
- Rack-mountable form factor allows hassle-free and easy usage with increased efficiency
- Management capability allows maximum efficiency and with unrestricted control
- 100 Gigabit Ethernet provides high bandwidth performance, ease of use and reliability for your network backbone
- Stack port provides an easy and hassle-free way to extend your office network
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provided high data transmission rates between servers and network components
- Layer 3 Switch ensures productivity by providing an efficient, hassle-free connection
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.