Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The Flexible High Speed HDMI Cable with Low Profile Connectors - 4K 60Hz is perfect for connecting a wide variety of devices from computers to projectors and monitors, home entertainment systems to HDTVs and gaming systems, or any audio video applications requiring high speed HDMI features and video resolutions up to 4k (4096 x 2160) at 60Hz.
This Flexible High Speed HDMI Cable supports the updated library of Consumer Electronic Control (CEC) commands, allowing communication between devices connected through the HDMI ports. The Ethernet capabilities of the cable allow for Ethernet-enabled HDMI devices to access interactive online content or update device firmware. The gold plated connectors on the cable allow for better shielding, increased electrical conductivity, and durability. Lastly, this fully-functional, high bandwidth cable has been tested to perform at industry standards and is backed by a lifetime warranty.
• Flexible cable construction and low profile connectors, designed for installations in tight spaces
• Supports 3D video for a more appealing and realistic video experience
• Supports 32 audio channels for an immersive audio experience
• Supports CEC extensions for control of consumer electronics devices through a single control point
• Gold plated connectors for increased electrical conductivity and enhanced durability
• Backed by a Lifetime Warranty for peace of mind
|Length :||6.00 Foot|
|Weight :||0.099 LB|
• Supports HDMI Resolutions up to 4K 60Hz, 4:4:4, 18Gbps
• Supports Full HD Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD Video
• Supports 3D Video
• 2 Video Streams (Dual View)
• Perceptual Quantizer (PQ HDR OETF (SMPTE ST 2084)
• Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG) HDR OETF
• Static HDR Metadata (SMPTE ST 2086)
• DVD Audio, Super Audio CD (DSD)
• Dolby® True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio Bitstream Capable
• 4 Audio Streams
• Audio Return Channel (ARC)
• Ethernet Channel: 100 Mbit/s
• Consumer Electronic Control (CEC), with Updated List of CEC Commands
• Voltage Rating: 30V
• Temp Rating: 80°C
• Conductor Resistance: at 20°C Max 36AWG:1598Ω/km
• Insulation Resistance: 10MΩ/km Min at 20°C DC 500V
• Spark Test: AC1500V/In the Air
• Dielectric Strength: AC500V/1 Minute No Breakdown
• Impedance: Pairs (Differential Mode) 100±10Ω
• Operating Temperature: -20°C to 80°C
• Storage Temperature: -20°C to 80°C
• Tensile Strength: Unaged: 1500PSI min; Aged: 70% min
• Elongation: Unaged: 100% min; Aged: 65% min
• Deformation Test: Max 50%
• Cable Jacket Ratings: VW-1
• Shield Type: AL Foil Wrap, Braid: 16*5/0.06mm
• Minimum Bend Radius: R25.4MM
• Connector: P1 & P2: HDMI 19 Pin Male: Solder Type, Contacts: Brass, Gold Flash, Housing: LCP, Black, Shell: Gold Plating
• All Hood: Molded Black (Pantone/#Black 6C) PVC
• Product is CE Marked and Conforms to 2011/65/EU ROHS 2
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.