Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The C2G High Speed HDMI with Ethernet Cable supports all HDMI 2.0 features and is perfect for home theater or desktop audio video applications requiring high speed HDMI features and video resolutions up to 4K (4096 x 2160 at 60Hz, 4:4:4). The Ethernet capabilities of the cable allow a user to connect multiple Ethernet enabled HDMI devices through a single Ethernet connection for accessing interactive online content or updating device firmware. This fully-functional, high bandwidth cable is tested to perform at industry standards and is backed by a lifetime warranty.
This cable can be utilized for network switch stacking with compatible equipment. Experience the latest HDMI features including:
• 4K@50/60, (2160p), which is 4 times the clarity of 1080p/60 video resolution
• 3D video, Deep Color and x.v. Color™
• Dolby® True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio and up to 32 audio channels for a multi-dimensional immersive audio experience
• Up to 1536kHz audio sample frequency for the highest audio fidelity
• Simultaneous delivery of dual video streams to multiple users on the same screen
• Simultaneous delivery of multi-stream audio to multiple users (up to 4)
• Support for the wide angle theatrical 21:9 video aspect ratio
• Dynamic synchronization of video and audio streams
• CEC extensions for control of consumer electronics devices through a single control point
This fully-functional, high bandwidth cable is tested to perform at industry standards and is backed by a lifetime warranty. To utilize HDMI stacking for network equipment all attached equipment must use the same firmware.
|Length :||1.00 Meter|
|Jacket Rating :||In Wall|
|Weight :||0.198 LB|
• Signal bandwidth - 18Gbps
• Nominal impedance - 100Ω
• Nominal capacitance - 115.9pF/m
• Insulation resistance - 10MΩ
• Nominal attenuation - 300KHz-825MHz at 8dB, 825MHz-2.475GHz at 21dB, 2.475GHz-4.125GHz at 30dB
• Temperature rating - 80°C
• Operating temperature - -20°C - 80°C
• Storage temperature - -20°C - 80°C
• Packaging - Polybag
Conductor 1 (5 pair)
• Conductor Type - 28AWG (7/0.127), Copper
• Insulation - Foamed PE SKIN, Red/White, Brown/White, Blue/White, Green/White, Black/White, O.D. - 1.05mm
• Drain Wire - 28AWG (7/0.127), Copper
• Shield - Aluminum Foil, 125% Coverage
Conductor 2 (4 conductors)
• Conductor Type - 28AWG (7/0.127), Tinned Copper
• Insulation - HDPE, Yellow, Red, Green, Purple, O.D. - 0.7
• Foil Shield - Aluminum Foil, 125% Coverage
• Braided Shield - 16/10/0.12, CCAM
• Jacket - PVC, Black, O.D. - 7.3 ± 0.2mm
• Connector Type - HDMI - Type A
• Plating - 1µm Gold
• Dimensions (HxWxL) - 13.0 x 21.0 x 39.0mm
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.