Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The Middle Atlantic BGR-3832LRD Gangable Rack Enclosure is the next-generation rack that has ample weight capacity, provides useable rack space, and incorporates more functionality. It features the revolutionary patent-pending LeverLock system for tool-free installation of cable management accessories. It also includes brush grommet rear doors and problem-solving extender bays. The enclosure has a high level of space efficiency and strength available, and it enables the use of the recent options for installation flexibility.
- Breakthrough design provides more useable rack height
- Accepts patent-pending LeverLock system accessories for fast, flexible cable management and mounting of small devices such as interface boxes, power supplies, and relay modules
- Unique extender bay adds 3" (76.2mm) of useable depth to the front or rear of the enclosure at any time
- Extender bays allow the use of existing doors and can even be stacked for greater depths
- Pre-threaded ganging holes allow ganging while fully loaded
- Wide and open bottom accepts multiple base options
- Standard front and rear adjustable wide, heavy-gauge, 10-32-threaded rack rail with numbered rack space increments speeds equipment mounting
- Labels included to indicate rail position front to back
- Durable, black-textured, powder-coat finish
Middle Atlantic BGR-3832LRD Specs
|Racking Height||66.5" (1689.1 mm)|
|Rack Space||38 space|
|Overall Height||70.63" (1793.88 mm)|
|Overall Depth||32" (812.8 mm)|
|Usable Depth||29.38" (746.25 mm)|
|Certifications||Static Load Capacity: 12,000 lb (5443.10 kg)
UL listed in the US and Canada. UL-Listed Load Capacity: 3,000 lb (1360.78 kg)
Seismic Certified to the Following Codes and Standards: 2007 & 2010 CBC; 2006, 2009, & 2012 IBC; ASCE 7-05 (2005 Edition) & ASCE 7-10 (2010 edition) and the 2006 & 2009 editions of NFPA 5000 for use in areas of high seismicity - Zone 4 or Seismic Design Category (SDC) "D." These are designed for Mission Critical and/or High-Importance Installations in locations with the highest level of seismicity and top floor or rooftop installations including those within UBC and CBC Essential facilities or IBC, ASCE 7, and NFPA 5000 Seismic Use Group III facilities. For all codes, the Importance Factor (Ip) is 1.5. Seismic-Certified Load Capacity: 1,175 lb (532.97 kg)
|Package Weight||137 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||76 x 39 x 26"|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.