- Product Features
- Product Specifications
The USB-C Male to USB-A Male Cable - USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5Gbps) is the perfect solution for connecting any standard USB-C enabled device to a USB-A device or accessory for charging and data transfer.
Ensure that a USB-C equipped laptop, smartphone, or tablet is fully charged and ready to go from the 3A charging output, while simultaneously transferring photos, music, or data at speeds up to 5 Gbps.
The USB-C connector has a symmetrical design which is identical on both sides, so it does not matter if you plug it in upside-down or right-side-up. It will plug in the first time, every time while preventing damage to the connector port.
• 3A charging output
• Reversible, symmetrical USB-C connector
• USB IF Certified
|Length :||10.00 Foot|
|Weight :||0.333 LB|
• Rated Temperature: 80°C ; Voltage: 30 V
• Max Conductor Resistance at 20°C: 30AWG , 378 OHMS/KM
• Insulation Resistance: 10M-KM MIN at 20°C DC 500V.(EIA—364—21)
• Dielectric Strength: AC 500V/1 Minute No Breakdown.(EIA—364—20)
• Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 50°C; 15-85% RH (Non-Condensing)
• Storage Temperature: -25 ~ 70°C; 15-85% RH (Non-Condensing)
• USB3.1 C Type Male:Contacts Terminal Gold Flash, Nickel Plated Shell; Black Insulation
• USB3.0 A Type Male:Contacts Terminal Gold Flash, Nickel Plated Shell; Black Insulation
• Molding Material: Black PVC Conform RoHS
• Product is CE marked and conforms to 2011/65/EU RoHS2