Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The WIR RX22-4N is a four-channel selectable, infrared receiver compatible with transmitters operating on the 2.3/2.8/3.3/3.8 MHz bandwidth. Dual infrared detectors maximize sensitivity and operating range. Range of up to 30,000 square feet (2,800 square meters) in single-channel mode when used with a Williams Sound WIR TX925 or WIRTX90 infrared system. Comfortable, body-pack design features convenient channel selector and easy-to-use on/off volume control. The RX22-4N can be used with mono or stereo headphones, earphones or a neckloop (lanyard included).
Note: Headphones, earphones, or neckloop sold separately.
(1) WIR RX22-4N Receiver
(2) RCS 004 Lanyard
- Use with earphones, headphones or neckloop (lanyard included)
- Uses AA alkaline or rechargeable batteries
- Five-year warranty (90 days on accessories)
WIR RX22-4N architectural and engineering specifications
- The receiver shall be a body-pack type with IR detector lens behind face of the unit.
- The unit shall have a lanyard for hands-free operation.
- The receiver shall have a rotary-type volume control.
- The receiver shall operate for 60 hours with two AA alkaline batteries and for 30 hours per charge with NiMH AA batteries.
- The receiver shall be charged without battery removal via charger contacts in the case. A drop-in charger accessory shall recharge the batteries in 16 hours when used with CHG 3512 charger.
- The receiver shall be housed in an impact resistant plastic case with a hinged battery door that does not separate from the receiver.
- The receiver shall receive 2.3 MHz, 2.8 MHz, 3.3 MHz or 3.8 MHz modulated IR signals with 50 µS de-emphasis. The receiver shall have a 3.5 mm stereo phone jack and accommodate low-impedance mono or stereo earphones and headphones.
- The receiver shall accommodate neckloop telecoil couplers.
- The receiver shall provide 125 dB SSPL90 output with HED 021 headphone and 110 dB SSPL90 with EAR 013 earbud-type earphone.
- The system electrical frequency response shall be 25 Hz to 16 kHz, +1, -3 dB and the S/N ratio shall be 60 dB.
- The receiver shall have CE, FCC RoHS and WEEE approval. The receiver shall be covered by a five-year parts and labor warranty, excluding earphones, headphones, batteries and chargers.
- The receiver shall be the Williams Sound model WIR RX22-4.
|Receiver Style:||Body-Pack, dual-lens detector, lanyard|
|Size:||4.1″ L x 2.85″ W x 1.2″ H (104.1 mm x 72.4 mm x 30.4 mm)|
|Weight:||4.5 oz (127 g) with batteries|
|Color and Material:||Black|
|Lanyard:||3 ft (0.91 m), allows receiver to be worn around the neck|
|Operating Temperature:||-10° C to +50° C|
|Battery Type:||2 x AA, alkaline (BAT 001-2) or NiMH (BAT 026-2)|
|Battery Life:||Alkaline: 60 hours, NiMH: 30 hours/charge|
|Battery Drain:||25 mA, nominal|
|Charging Contacts:||For use only with CHG 3512|
|Carrier Frequency:||Channel 1: 2.3 MHz, Channel 2: 2.8 MHz
Channel 3: 3.3 MHz, Channel 4: 3.8 MHz
|FM Deviation:||±50 kHz|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio:||60 dB min.|
|Squelch:||Receiver squelches (mutes) at 28 dB S/N ratio|
|Frequency Response:||25 Hz to 16 KHz, +1 dB, -3 dB, electrical response|
|Total Harmonic Distortion:||Less than 1%, electrical response|
|Controls:||ON/OFF/VOLUME: combination thumbwheel knob
Channel Selector: four-position rotary switch
|Indicators:||Red LED “ON” indicator, flashes to indicate Low battery|
|Audio Output Jacks:||3.5 mm stereo mini phone jack Accepts 3.5 mm mono or stereo phone plug|
|Audio Output Power:||15 mW max at 32 Ω|
|Acoustic Output:||125 dB SSPL90 with HED 021; 110 dB SSPL90 w/ EAR 013|
|Sensitivity:||Better than 1 nW/cm2 for 40 dB signal-to-noise ratio|
|Approvals:||CE, FCC, RoHS, WEEE|
|Warranty:||5 years on receiver, 90 days on accessories|
|Compatible Headphones/Earphones:||Mono or stereo, 8-32 ohms, 3.5 mm mini phone plug, HED 021, HED 026, EAR 013, EAR 014, EAR 022, NKL 001|
WIR RX15-2 SoundPlus® two-channel infrared headset receiver
WIR RX18 SoundPlus® two-channel / stereo infrared receiver
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.