Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Incorporate PC-Based UC Applications Into Professional AV Designs.
- Supports high definition encoding of audio and video sources
- Seamlessly integrates with Vaddio’s HD cameras, presentation systems, video mixing consoles, and other pro audio products with AEC
- 2-way analog audio ins and outs
- Minimizes interoperability problems by implementation of standards based UVC and UAC drivers
The Vaddio™ AV Bridge CONFERENCE is a room based HD Media Streaming solution enabling IP or USB streaming. Like the original AV Bridge, it’s an appliance that “bridges” the room’s analog audio and video into a computer (PC or Mac) for UC applications, but with one important distinction. The AV Bridge CONFERENCE has been designed as an HD Encoder with 2-way analog audio to send the near-end audio to the far-end and return the far-end audio to the room’s pro mixer with AEC.
The AV Bridge CONFERENCE offers a flexible A/V interface that is controllable with an embedded web server and the current settings are viewable from the front panel menu system. It accepts a multitude of video input resolutions from standard definition composite video (480i/NTSC and 576i/PAL) all the way up to HD 1080p/60 in HDMI and YPbPr, including the most relevant wide-screen VESA type PC resolutions (RGBHV or DVI).
The USB streaming functions using MJPEG (Motion JPEG) and standard UVC (Universal Video Class) with UAC (Universal Audio Class) drivers eliminate the need for installation of custom software drivers on the Host PC. The IP streaming uses RTSP or HLS (Apple’s variant on HTTP streaming) and encodes H.264 video with AAC Audio. The Ethernet port also provides access to internal web pages for control, setup, and updating the software.
Use the AV Bridge CONFERENCE in UC conferencing applications to “bridge” video and audio signals into a PC or retrofit existing conference rooms by simply plugging a USB cable into a Host PC or connecting to an IP network.
The AV Bridge CONFERENCE supports high definition encoding of audio and video sources, producing superior quality results at the fraction of the cost of other similar products. It seamlessly integrates with Vaddio’s HD cameras, presentation systems, video mixing consoles, and other pro audio products with AEC. The AV Bridge CONFERENCE is an unsurpassable value due to its ease of use, flexibility, and plug & play functionality.
This Package Includes:
- AV Bridge CONFERENCE
- Quick-Start Guide
- 18V power supply with AC cord set(s)
- 2 qty rack ears
- 4 qty rubber feet for bottom of unit if not rack-mounted
- 6' (1.83m) USB 2.0 cable, type A to B
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.