Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
Tel: 888.230.3661 email@example.com Contact us today for quantity & package discounts!
- Shipping & Returns
The Shure ULXD2/SM58=-G50 is a digital handheld wireless microphone transmitter compatible with ULX-D and QLX-D receivers. It comes equipped with the legendary SM58 dynamic capsule, an industry standard for vocal performers and presenters. The capsule features a cardioid polar pattern that minimizes background noise and feedback, and its brightened midrange and bass roll off gives you that sought-after warm and clear vocal reproduction.
With rugged, yet lightweight aluminum housing, the ULXD2/SM58 transmitter delivers pristine audio quality and RF performance, AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission, and advanced rechargeability options for professional sound-reinforcement applications.Clear, Accurate Audio with Interchangeable Capsule
- The unit delivers clear, reliable 24-bit/48 kHz digital audio over its entire 330' range, great for live performances and presentations in music venues, houses of worship, and conference spaces.
- The interchangeable capsule design allows you to replace the SM58 capsule with a Shure capsule that’s ideal for your application and simply screw it onto the transmitter—including SM86, SM87A, Beta 58A, Beta 87A, Beta 87C, KSM9 capsules, and more.
- The unit quickly syncs with a wireless receiver via infrared at the touch of a button.
- Shure Proprietary Gain Ranging automatically adjusts the mic input level, eliminating the need for transmitter gain adjustments.
- The power button conveniently doubles as mute switch, while preserving RF lock.
- Frequency and power lockout functions prevent accidental or unauthorized changes during events.
- A backlit LCD with easy-to-navigate menu and controls lets you quickly access frequency, group, and channel settings, along with mute and lock status, RF output, and remaining battery life.
- 1/10/20mW selectable RF output power allows you to increase either the transmitter's range or the number of mics operating simultaneously.
- Operates for up to 11 hours on two AA batteries.
- Optional Shure SB900A lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack offers intelligent power management with over 12 hours of battery life, precision metering in hours and minutes, and zero memory effect.
- External charging contacts allow for docked battery charging with the SBC200 dual-docking charger (available separately).
- The networkable SBC220 charger (available separately) allows for remote power monitoring via Shure’s Wireless Workbench software.
- For ULX-D and QLX-D Digital Systems
- SM58 Dynamic Cardioid Mic Capsule
- Interchangeable Capsule Design
- Automatic Gain Adjustment
- 1/10/20mW RF Output Power
- Mute Mode, Backlit LCD
- Secure AES-256 Encryption
- Networked Intelligent Charging
- 12 Hr with SB900A Rechargeable Battery
Shure ULXD2 Specs
|Wireless Technology||Digital UHF|
|RF Frequency Band||G50: 470 to 534 MHz|
|RF Bandwidth||64 MHz|
|Frequency Step Size||25 kHz|
|RF Channel Scanning||Auto-Scan|
|Max Operating Range||328.1' / 100 m|
|Sample Rate/Resolution||48 kHz / 24-Bit|
|Latency||< 2.9 ms|
|RF Output Power||1 / 10 / 20 mW (Switchable)|
|Gain Range||0 to 21 dB (3 dB Steps)|
|Antenna||1 x Internal Single-Band Helical|
|Battery Type||2 x AA (Included)
1 x Shure SB900A (Not Included, Replaceable)
|Approx. Battery Life||Med.:
11 Hours (Alkaline)
12 Hours (Lithium Shure SB900A)
|Display & Indicators||1 x Backlit LCD (Channel, Group, Mute, RF Output Power, Sync)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 122°F / -17 to 50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 165°F / -28 to 73°C|
|Dimensions||10.1 x 2" / 256 x 51 mm|
|Weight||12 oz / 340 g|
|Microphone Type||Handheld Capsule|
|Frequency Range||50 Hz to 15 kHz|
|Package Weight||1.55 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||12.7 x 5 x 3.45"|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.
Nationwide Audiovisual Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You Can Trust
Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Choose from products and national brands to find the right technology for your needs. View Our Vendor Partners