Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide network. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a partner that tests what they sell and gives you the best value for your money. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
Tel: 888.230.3661 firstname.lastname@example.org Contact us today for quantity & package discounts!
- Shipping & Returns
The Shure ULXD2/KSM9HS is a digital handheld wireless microphone transmitter compatible with ULX-D and QLX-D receivers. It comes equipped with a dual-diaphragm KSM9HS condenser capsule that captures sonic nuances with superior detail, delivering precise vocal reproduction for high-end live performance.
The KSM9HS capsule offers two switchable polar patterns to provide FOH engineers with more choices in dealing with varying environments or the microphone techniques of different performers. The hypercardioid pattern offers excellent off-axis rejection and extended gain before feedback, making it an ideal choice in loud environments. The subcardioid pattern provides a wide coverage angle with subtle off axis-rejection, resulting in a natural sound and minimized proximity effect.
With rugged, yet lightweight aluminum housing, the ULXD2/KSM9HS transmitter delivers pristine audio quality and RF performance, AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission, and advanced rechargeability options for professional sound-reinforcement applications.Clear, Accurate Audio with Interchangeable Capsule
- The unit delivers clear, reliable 24-bit/48 kHz digital audio over its entire 330' range, great for live performances and presentations in music venues, houses of worship, and conference spaces.
- The KSM9HS capsule with dual 3/4” gold-layered, low-mass Mylar diaphragms provides a consistent frequency response.
- The mic features a Class-A, discrete transformerless preamplifier for transparency, extremely fast transient response, and no crossover distortion.
- The integrated three-stage "pop" protection grille reduces plosives, wind, and other breath noises.
- The interchangeable capsule design allows you to replace the KSM9HS capsule with a Shure capsule that’s ideal for your application and simply screw it onto the transmitter—including KSM9, SM58, SM86, SM87A, Beta 58A, Beta 87A, Beta 87C capsules, and more.
- The unit quickly syncs with a wireless receiver via infrared at the touch of a button.
- Shure Proprietary Gain Ranging automatically adjusts the mic input level, eliminating the need for transmitter gain adjustments.
- The power button conveniently doubles as mute switch, while preserving RF lock.
- Frequency and power lockout functions prevent accidental or unauthorized changes during events.
- A backlit LCD with easy-to-navigate menu and controls lets you quickly access frequency, group, and channel settings, along with mute and lock status, RF output, and remaining battery life.
- 0.25/10/20mW selectable RF output power allows you to increase either the transmitter's range or the number of mics operating simultaneously.
- Operates for up to 11 hours on two AA batteries.
- Optional Shure SB900A lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack offers intelligent power management with over 12 hours of battery life, precision metering in hours and minutes, and zero memory effect.
- External charging contacts allow for docked battery charging with the SBC200 dual-docking charger (available separately).
- The networkable SBC220 charger (available separately) allows for remote power monitoring via Shure’s Wireless Workbench software.
- For ULX-D and QLX-D Digital Systems
- KSM9HS Condenser Mic Capsule
- Hypercardioid/Subcardioid Polar Pattern
- Interchangeable Capsule Design
- Automatic Gain Adjustment
- 0.25/10/20mW RF Output Power
- Mute Mode, Backlit LCD
- Secure AES-256 Encryption
- Networked Intelligent Charging
- 12 Hr with SB900A Rechargeable Battery
Shure ULXD2 Specs
|Wireless Technology||Digital UHF|
|RF Frequency Band||-|
|RF Bandwidth||26 MHz|
|Frequency Step Size||25 kHz|
|RF Channel Scanning||Auto-Scan|
|Max Operating Range||328.1' / 100 m|
|Sample Rate/Resolution||48 kHz / 24-Bit|
|Latency||< 2.9 ms|
|RF Output Power||0.25 / 10 / 20 mW (Switchable)|
|Gain Range||0 to 21 dB (3 dB Steps)|
|Antenna||1 x Internal Single-Band Helical|
|Battery Type||2 x AA (Included)
1 x Shure SB900A (Not Included, Replaceable)
|Approx. Battery Life||Med.:
11 Hours (Alkaline)
12 Hours (Lithium Shure SB900A)
|Display & Indicators||1 x Backlit LCD (Channel, Group, Mute, RF Output Power, Sync)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 122°F / -17 to 50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 165°F / -28 to 73°C|
|Dimensions||10.9 x 2" / 278 x 51 mm|
|Weight||12.3 oz / 348 g|
|Microphone Type||Handheld Capsule|
|Polar Pattern||Hypercardioid, Subcardioid|
|Frequency Range||50 Hz to 20 kHz|
|SNR||Hypercardioid: 73.3 dB
Wide-Angle Cardioid: 71.3 dB
|Equivalent Noise Level||120 dB A-Weighted|
|Maximum SPL||Hypercardioid: 150 dB SPL
Wide-Angle Cardioid: 153 dB SPL
|Sensitivity||Hypercardioid: -50.5 dBV/Pa
Wide-Angle Cardioid: -53.0 dBV/Pa
|Dynamic Range||Hypercardioid: 130.8 dB
Wide-Angle Cardioid: 131.3 dB
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.
Nationwide Audiovisual Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You Can Trust
Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Choose from products and national brands to find the right technology for your needs. View Our Vendor Partners