Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
The Sennheiser MKE1 Miniature Lavalier Microphone is their smallest, professional lavalier microphone to date. Measuring just 3.5mm (0.13") in diameter, the MKE1 is well suited for placement in hair, the body, clothing, accessories, props, etc.
Audio signal is reproduced transparently, while maximum intelligibility of speech and vocals is achieved with its omnidirectional polar pattern and wide frequency response.
The Kevlar reinforced cable is rugged and minimizes surface noise. It's also unterminated (no jack at the end), to allow users the flexibility of adding a connector that fits their needs. The MKE1's moisture resistant enclosure protects against damage caused by moisture, making it well suited for actors, performers and broadcast applications.
- Pigtail (unterminated) connection for wiring custom connectors
- Great strengths - small microphone
- Very small dimensions (3.3mm capsule diameter)
- High maximum sound pressure level (142dB)
- Very high speech intelligibility; clear, pleasant treble
- Full, natural sound with low ambient noise
- Thin (1mm diameter) and robust cable; flexible with minimum handling noise
- Very sweat-resistant due to protective membrane
- Flexible tubes for attaching the microphone with clips or adhesive tape
- Miniature 3.5mm Capsule
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- Pigtail (Unterminated) Cable
- MZQ222 Mic Clip Included
- Storage Pouch Included
- Reduced Sensitivity
- Moisture Resistant