Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
- PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
ScreenBeam 1100 Plus is a flexible, high-performing wireless presentation and Unified Communications platform enabling hybrid meeting spaces. Includes ScreenBeam Conference software to wirelessly connect user devices to displays and room peripherals for flexible collaboration between in-room and remote meeting participants. Meeting hosts can instantly launch a UC meeting using the web conferencing service of their choice.
ScreenBeam provides app-free agnostic support for Windows, Apple and Chromebook devices. Users simply tap once to wirelessly present and markup content on in-room displays from their own device. Up to four client devices can share content simultaneously and presenters can switch without first disconnecting. It's easy to connect both employees and guests with three separate network interfaces that keep guests off the company network. Includes ScreenBeam CMS Enterprise multi-user, role-based monitoring and management solution and integrated HTML-based digital signage reduce operation costs.
- App-free connections across Windows, Android, iOS, macOS and Chromebook devices
- Includes ScreenBeam Conference software to wirelessly connect user devices to displays and room peripherals
- Alternatively, UC system support easily integrates receivers into a Microsoft Teams Room or Zoom Room
- Multi-network architecture allows simultaneous device connections to both employee and guest networks without compromising security
- HDMI Input eliminates the need for an HDMI switch so rooms are fully functional for wired and wireless connections
- Users can wirelessly present and markup content on in-room displays from their own device
- Up to four client devices can share content simultaneously and presenters can switch without first
- Centrally monitor and manager receivers with multi-user and role-based access capability and customizable PIN pairing
- HTML-based digital signage is integrated for a resourceful value-add when displays are not in use
- Number of USB Ports: 3
- Number of HDMI Inputs: 1
- Number of HDMI Outputs: 1
- Receiver Height: 1.47"
- Receiver Width: 5.66"
- Receiver Depth: 8.66"
- Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Environmental Certification: EU RoHS
- Environmental Certification: RoHS
- Country of Origin: China