Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
QSC CP12-NA Overview
|1000W active portable loudspeaker system; 12-inch woofer; 1.0-inch compression driver; 75 degree conical waveguide; pole socket; selectable user contours. For use as main or stage monitor.|
Audio engineers and sound reinforcement rental houses looking for a compact, high-powered PA speaker will be impressed by the QSC CP12, a 1000W powered PA speaker that's portable, versatile, and simple to use. It can function as a main PA in a wide variety of positions, with a pair able to cover an audience up to 250. The onboard DSP processing, 3-input mixer, and contour settings with easy-to-use presets help working presenters, musicians, instructors, performers, and A/V providers get powerful, clean, and clear sound quickly.
The speaker provides 75° coverage from the center axis and 126 dB of continuous SPL—plenty of volume for smaller venues including houses of worship, conference centers, performance spaces, and meeting rooms. The highly efficient 1000W Class-D amplifier powers the 1.4" titanium compression driver and 12” woofer, providing crisp, detailed sound with a wide frequency range from 20 kHz down to 49 Hz.
Three inputs are on the back. Inputs A and B feature combo XLR-1/4" connectors. Input A offers a Line input—convenient if you're using a mixer to combine multiple input sources. Input B offers a Mic/Line selection and a Mic Boost button, which adds an additional +25 dB of gain to the input. Input C features a stereo 3.5mm TRS auxiliary input for connecting portable audio devices including phones and MP3 players.
At a Glance
- Compact and powerful performance
- 1000W peak power Class-D amplifier module
- Easily selected contours for commonly used applications
- Advanced DSP with Intrinsic Correction for superior sound quality and speaker protection
- Directivity Matched Transition (DMT) for consistent frequency response across the entire coverage area
- Lightweight and highly portable
- Professional appearance looks great in any application
- Use for main PA, stage monitor, or instrument amplifier
- 35mm pole socket
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.