Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for high-speed data transfer up to 100 meters
- Enjoy flexibility and scalability with data transfer rate of up to 10 Gbps with 10 Gigabit Ethernet technology
- With 10GBase-T technology, enjoy up to 10Gbps data transfer rate over twisted pair cable
- PoE is supported up to 48 x 10G PoE+ 30W per system (first 6 slots)
- 1440 W PoE Budget with 2 x APS1200W shared PSUs
- ProSAFE LIFETIME Limited Warranty/NBD Replacement/Online Support
|Manufacturer Part Number||APM408P-10000S|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.netgear.com|
|Product Name||8x100M/1G/2.5G/5G/10GBASE-T PoE+ Port Card|
|Product Type||Expansion Module|
|Interfaces/Ports Details||8 x RJ-45 10GBase-T Network LAN|
|Media & Performance|
|Media Type Supported||Twisted Pair|
|Ethernet Technology||10 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Compatibility||Netgear M4300-96X Stackable and Modular Managed Switch|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.