Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
DA2HDMI‑4K‑Plus‑A is a multifunctional distribution amplifier with audio embedding and de-embedding. Built‑in EDID Management and Pixel Accurate Reclocking, supporting DVI and HDMI 1.4 signals with or without HDCP encryption. The output signal is reclocked and stabilized using Lightware Pixel Accurate Reclocking technology to remove jitter caused by long cables or poor quality sources.
DA2HDMI-4K-Plus-A is a multifunctional distribution amplifier with built‑in EDID Management and Pixel Accurate Reclocking, supporting DVI and HDMI 1.4 signals with or without HDCP encryption. The output signal is reclocked and stabilized using Lightware Pixel Accurate Reclocking technology to remove jitter caused by long cables or poor quality sources.
DA2HDMI-4K-Plus-A features Advanced EDID Management and can emulate any HDMI display for continuous video output, even if the attached display is disconnected or powered down. HDCP enable/disable function turns off the unit’s HDCP capability, which helps integrate certain laptops into a non‑HDCP AV environment. The EDID memories from 1 to 55 are factory preset, the memories from 62 to 98 are user programmable. EDID memories from 56 to 61 are for universal EDID presets. Memory 0 is transparent for output 1, memory 99 is transparent for output 2, so using these settings the EDID of the last attached display devices (monitor or projector) will be reported to the source. With the Easy EDID Creator (PC software wizard) the users can create their own EDID by completing four simple steps. Experienced users can use the Advanced EDID Editor software to manage every possible setting in the EDID, which can be uploaded to the user programable memory of the DA2HDMI-4K-Plus-A. DA2HDMI-4K-Plus-A can be rack‑mounted or used standalone. The unit is equipped with the highest grade gold plated connectors to ensure reliable connection.
DA2HDMI-4K-Plus-A is capable of audio embedding and deembedding the PCM audio stream (other HDMI audio formats are passed through). Audio in port is a 3.5 jack socket, audio out is a 5‑pole Phoenix socket. The unit also features a 3.5 jack output for headphone monitoring.
The device can be powered via HDMI 5V output, meaning that there is no need for an additional 110V AC source in the room, thus integrators can save significant amounts of time and investment.
- Rental and staging
- Digital Signage
- Multiroom video
- Conference rooms, collaborative telepresence
- Advanced EDID Management
- Intuitive control software for device configuration
- Device control via USB
- Supports deep color signals (24/30/36 bit RGB/YCbCr 4:4:4)
- Supports HDMI 4K signal formats (4K UHD @30Hz RGB 4:4:4 or @60Hz YUV 4:2:0, up to 9 Gbps)
- Supports HDMI 3D signal formats (frame packing, side-by-side and top-bottom)
- HDMI 1.4, HDCP 1.4 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- HDCP enable/disable function on input
- Uncompressed video up to 9 Gbps datarate (300 MHz pixel clock)
- 3,5mm headphone output
- Mounting options for rack, furniture or truss
- 1920x1080@120Hz/4:4:4, 4096x2160@30Hz/4:4:4 or 60Hz/4:2:0 maximum resolutions (300MHz)
- No signal latency, zero frame delay
- Input cable equalization up to 30m at 1080p60Hz (with 24 AWG high quality DVI/HDMI cable)
- Pixel Accurate Reclocking
- Built-in video test pattern generator
- Status LEDs for video and audio detection
- Frame Detector (analyze detailed video timings)
- 3,5mm audio jack input
- External universal power adaptor
- Compact size
- Firmware upgrade through USB
- Supports all embedded audio formats (including PCM, Dolby Digital and DTS high bitrate audio)
|Data rate per TMDS channel:||3 Gbps|
|Max resolution:||3840 x 2400 or 4096 x 2160|
|HDCP pass through:||Yes|
|Input cable equalization:||Automatic max 20m @4k30, or 30m @1080p60|
|Digital audio formats:||
Supports up to 8 channel PCM (de-embed and pass-through), Dolby TrueHD
|Front panel control:||Yes, EDID learn button, EDID selector switch|
Live, Video Input Status, Audio Signal Format,
Yes, Advanced EDID management with 100 EDID memories
55 factory preset , 6 universal, 2 transparent,
|EDID support:||256 byte Extended EDID|
|+5V Power on HDMI Outputs:||500 mA|
|Power:||Universal power adaptor, DC 5V 2.5A (max)|
|Power consumption:||1,8 W (max)|
|Enclosure:||1 mm metal|
|Dimensions:||100,4 W x 67,6 D x 26 H mm|
|Net weight:||250 gramms|
|Input / Output:||HDMI connector / 2x HDMI connectors|
|Audio Input / Output:||3.5 jack type / 5 pole Phoenix type|
|Local Headphone Monitoring Output:||3.5 jack type|
|Control:||mini USB-B female connector|
|Power:||DC connector (1.35 / 3.5 mm)|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.