Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Key Features
- Shipping & Returns
The Crestron® TSW-770-LB is a room availability light bar designed for use with TSW‑770 or TSS‑770 series touch screens. The TSW-770-LB provides a 180° visual indication of a room’s availability as part of a complete enterprise room scheduling solution. The TSW-770-LB mounts easily to the rear of the touch screen and illuminates bright green or red to indicate the room availability status, with options for custom color mixing and programming. The TSW-770-LB features a clean, stylish appearance and vivid color illumination that complement any corporate office environment, and it is energy efficient at less than 2 W power consumption.
Room Availability Status
For room scheduling applications, the TSW-770-LB simply connects to the touch screen via USB and requires no special programming or configuration.1 The illumination color is controlled by the room scheduling application, which runs on the touch screen and syncs with the Crestron Fusion® software or another room scheduling application. The TSW-770-LB illuminates green when the room is available and red when the room is occupied. It can also blink to indicate an emergency message broadcast from Crestron Fusion.
Custom RGB Color Mixing
For custom applications, the TSW-770-LB can be configured to illuminate in almost any desired color. The TSW-770-LB features tricolor RGB LEDs that allow for a full spectrum of colors by blending the red, green, and blue elements in 1% increments. Custom RGB color mixing is performed either through the touch screen directly or via custom control system programming. A Crestron control system connected to the touch screen can be programmed to support various functionality, enabling colors to alternate, fade in and out, or blink on and off as desired.2
Versatile Mounting Options
The TSW-770-LB is compatible with various TSW‑70 series mounting solutions to support installations common for room scheduling touch screens, including the TSW‑70‑UMB universal mounting bracket, the TSW‑770‑MSMK multisurface mount kit, and the TSW‑770/1070‑MUMK mullion mount kit.
- Provides a 180° visual indication of a meeting room's availability for TSW‑770 or TSS‑770 series touch screens
- Features a stylish appearance designed to complement corporate office environments
- Illuminates vivid green or red to clearly indicate room status
- Supports RGB color mixing to allow for almost any color illumination
- Energy efficient at less than 2 W power consumption
- Mounts easily to the rear of the touch screen
- Single-wire USB connectivity
- Compatible with various in-wall, multisurface, and mullion mounting accessories
- Available in smooth black or white finish
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.