Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The Crestron TSW-770-MSMK-W-S in white is a multisurface mount kit provides a versatile smooth surface mounting solution for a TSW‑770 or TSS‑770 series touch screen. Using the multisurface mount kit, the touch screen can be mounted directly to glass, granite, marble, wood paneling, plaster, smooth masonry, or virtually any other flat surface. With its compatibility with the TSW770LB light bar, this device can be installed at the meeting space entrance for room scheduling applications; it can also be mounted at the entrance to a meeting space for room scheduling purposes.
The TSW-770-MSMK attaches securely to a flat, smooth surface without screws using the included peel‑and‑stick adhesive rear housing. For a finished appearance when mounted to a transparent glass wall, an adhesive molded plastic cap is provided, which simply affixes to the opposite side of the glass behind the unit. Templates are provided for the MSMK and the plastic cap to help ensure that both are level and properly aligned with the surface.
- Permits flush mounting a TSW‑770 or TSS‑770 series touch screen to virtually any flat, smooth surface
- Ideal for mounting at the entrance to a meeting space for room scheduling applications
- Supports glass surface and partition mounting
- Compatible with the TSW‑770‑LB light bar for a clear indication of the room availability status
- Secure, screwless installation using the peel‑and‑stick adhesive rear housing
- Provides an assortment of raceway to conceal wiring
- Includes a rotatable plastic cover to conceal unused cutouts
- Available in smooth black or white finish
|Housing||Plastic, black or white finish|
|Surface Mounting||Peel-and-stick adhesive mounting to glass or other flat, smooth surface|
|Raceway||Peel-and-stick adhesive mount plastic raceway, white (paintable), 0.77 in. W x 0.46 in. D (19.6 mm W x 11.7 mm D) profile; includes (3) 3 ft (0.91 m) straight sections, (2) straight couplers, (2) 90° flat elbows, (1) inside elbow, and (1) outside elbow|
|Without touch screen||Height: 3.93 in. (100 mm)
Width: 5.97 in. (152 mm)
Depth: 2.01 in. (51 mm)
|With touch screen installed||Height: 4.17 in. (106 mm)
Width: 6.80 in. (173 mm)
Depth: 2.57 in. (65 mm)
|3.6 oz (102 g) without touch screen, light bar, or raceway|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.