Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The Griffyn 4K35-RGB is A technological marvel that combines superior Christie® electronics, our proprietary RGB laser illumination architecture with integrated cooling and a sealed optical path for reliable long-life illumination performance, resulting in capabilities that will impress you.
Ready to illuminate any surface with 36,500 lumens while operating as low as 44 dBA in quiet mode, the highly advanced Griffyn® 4K35-RGB is designed for demanding large venue applications on the ground or ‘in the air’.
Talk about engineering expertise: this compact and powerful all-in-one, omnidirectional projector offers our latest TruLife+™ electronics platform for all-in connectivity, eliminating the hassle of removable option cards. Griffyn also includes our new electronic color convergence (ECC), which allows you to adjust convergence via remote control for easy, picture-perfect color alignment.
With two power modes, the 4K35-RGB offers added versatility and can be operated at 200-240 VAC delivering maximum brightness or 100-120 VAC at reduced brightness increasing the operational life of the projector.
Griffyn 4K35-RGB again, raises the bar in RGB pure laser projection performance.
Griffyn 4K35-RGB produces an exceptionally wide color gamut, achieving ~98% of the Rec. 2020 color space—more than twice the color of Rec. 709 and 50% more than DCI-P3-capable projectors—for an enhanced audience experience. And Griffyn’s optional high frame rate (HFR) capability achieves 120 Hz at 4K resolution or up to 480 Hz at 2K resolution. Ready to transport your audience to colorful new worlds, Griffyn not only raises the bar for RGB pure laser projection but soars above it.
- All-in-one, compact design — No external chillers or laser racks at a manageable weight of 179lbs (81kg)
- Electronic Color Convergence (ECC) — easily adjust the color convergence via remote control for picture-perfect color alignment
- New TruLife+ all-in-one electronics — every connection you need is built-in at no extra cost
- High frame rate options - 4K at 60Hz standard. The Mirage option delivers 4K at 120Hz or 4K at 60Hz per eye for 3D content. The Mirage Pro option adds further capabilities: 240-480Hz at 2K resolution and Christie View (simultaneous multi-content viewer)
- Quiet operation — Operates as low as 44 dBA in quiet mode
- 4K lens compatibility — Compatible with all Christie® 3DLP® 4K ILS4 lenses
- UST lens - 0.38:1 ultra short throw lens option available
- Expanded color gamut — Produces ~98% of the Rec. 2020 color space for rich, vibrant and true-to-life visuals
- Omnidirectional — Operates in any orientation for unlimited installation flexibility
- Dual voltage operation - single-phase 200-240 VAC at full brightness or 100-120 VAC at reduced brightness which effectively more than doubles the lifetime of the laser optical system (LOS)
- Field replaceable RGB laser light source — easy service and replacement of the laser optical system
- Christie Twist™ — Built-in image warping and multi-projector blending software
- Compatible with Christie Mystique™ automated camera-based alignment software solution
- Supports Christie Guardian – Invisible, real-time automatic blended-image correction even when content is playing
5000:1 On/Off with high contrast lens**
3DLP 1.38" DMD
4K (4096 x 2160)
RGB pure laser
Illumination performance (hrs)
Over 50,000 hours in standard mode
Christie TruLife+™ electronics, 1.2Gpx/s
- 4 x 12G-SDI1
- 2 x HDMI 2.0
- 2 x DisplayPort 1.2
- Fiber (QSFP+) for use with Christie Link Transmitter (1 input/1 output)
- Audio out
Supported frame rates
- Standard: 24-60Hz
- Mirage option: up to 120Hz at 4K resolution and 4K 3D content at 60Hz per eye
- Mirage Pro option: all the features of the Mirage option plus 240-480Hz at 2K resolution and Christie View simultaneous content viewer
- 44 dBA**
Input line voltage
- Single phase 200-240 VAC, 14A, 2600W max (8,870 BTU/hr)
- Connector: 30A IEC60320 C20 Inlet
- 1800W typical (6,140 BTU/hr)
- 2800W max (9,553 BTU/hr)
Low line power consumption
- Limited brightness mode: 100-120V, 12A, 1200W max (4100 BTU/hr)***
- Liquid, self-contained
- Class 1 - risk group 3
- 5-40°C (41-104°F)
- Relative humidity: 10-80% non-condensing
- (LxWxH): 36.3 x 25 x 15"
- (922 x 635 x 380mm) not including lens
- 179lbs (81.2kg)
- 3 years
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.