Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide network. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a partner that tests what they sell and gives you the best value for your money. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
Tel: 888.230.3661 firstname.lastname@example.org Contact us today for quantity & package discounts!
- Key features
- Shipping & Returns
No other 1DLP® laser projector has a better lumen-to-weight ratio. Achieving 23,650 lumens and weighing less than 92lbs (41.6kg), the Christie® DWU23-HS is the lightest and brightest 1DLP laser projector on the market. This performance powerhouse provides a viable alternative to similarly bright 3DLP® projectors.
Your audience will enjoy incredible brightness and WUXGA resolution, plus enhanced color performance—with deeper blacks and more natural and realistic onscreen visuals—thanks to our new Christie BoldColor+™ technology.
With built-in Christie Twist™, you can quickly and easily set up and align irregular screens and multi-projector displays. The option to add Christie Mystique™ automated camera-based alignment software lets you quickly stage, install, align, and recalibrate multi-projection systems in minutes.
And as if that wasn’t enough, the DWU23-HS comes with a 5-year warranty and it supports active and passive polarized 3D right out of the box.
- Premium color – Christie BoldColor+ gives audiences enhanced color performance—with deeper blacks and more natural and realistic onscreen visuals.
- High value, high performance – With a long-lasting and reliable laser light source, this 23,650-lumen WUXGA-resolution projector is a cost-effective option for high-use applications
- Support for passive polarized 3D provides additional versatility
- Warping and blending – Make setup even easier with proprietary Christie Twist built-in for quick and easy setup of multi-projector displays
- Compatible with Christie Mystique automated camera-based alignment and recalibration software that lets you quickly install, align, calibrate, and maintain multi-projection systems
- Compatible with Christie Intelligent Camera (CIC) – Use CIC to trigger autofocus, automatically calibrate projector color, optimize color uniformity, and more
- Compact form factor – Lightweight and with a small footprint, the new HS Series projectors are easy to ship, lift, and install
- Quiet operation – As low as 35dBA*
- Eco Mode – Reduces brightness to 50%, significantly extending the lifetime of your projector, and results in quieter operation
- AMX and Crestron connectivity - For enhanced collaboration and easy integration into virtually any existing boardroom
- Omnidirectional – Operates in any orientation for unlimited installation flexibility
- Advanced electronics – Firmware updates take only minutes
- Medical training capable – With DICOM simulation mode for advanced grayscale image reproduction, perfect for analyzing X-rays and medical scans for training purposes
- 5-year warranty
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.
Nationwide Audiovisual Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You Can Trust
Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Choose from products and national brands to find the right technology for your needs. View Our Vendor Partners