Quick, easy and versatile, the Truss/Pole Static Mounts, Pole Tilt-Adjustable Mounts and Truss Tilt-Adjustable Mounts are often used for mounting the large flat panel displays used in exhibit, retail and digital signage.
- Clamps for different size poles and truss work are required and must be ordered separately (see TPK kits and chart)
- Three Flat Panel Mount Options: Truss/Pole Static Mount, Pole Pitch-Adjustable Mount, and Truss Pitch-Adjustable Mount
- Three Tilt Adjustment Options on TPM and TPP: +/- 15 º tilt on gravity centered axis point, lockable tilt, pre-set tilt locking points at 0º, 5º, 10º and 15 º to quickly and easily align multiple displays
- Install mount horizontally and use pitch adjustment for side-to-side pivot
- Install on vertical or horizontal truss
- Attach displays in portrait or landscape orientation
- TPS/TPP span most truss systems up to 14" (OD)
- Truss/Pole clamps fit a wide variety of truss and pole dimensions
- Finishing Cover accessories enhance aesthetics and cover hardware for added security
- Exclusive Q-Latch Mounting System secures the Large Flat Panel Display with a lockable latch
- Screen can be installed in portrait or landscape orientation (PAC400 or MAC400 accessory can be used to rotate without removing the screen)
- Integrated security allows display to be locked to mount by adding a padlock
- Compatible with TPK clamp accessories. See Accessory list below.
- TPMU universal version available which includes universal PSBUB interface. TPM2000B is available but must order TPM2000B and PSBXXXX custom or universal interface separately.