Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Quick, easy and versatile, the Truss/Pole Static Mounts, Pole Tilt-Adjustable Mounts and Truss Tilt-Adjustable Mounts are often used for mounting the large flat panel displays used in exhibit, retail and digital signage.
- Clamps for different size poles and truss work are required and must be ordered separately (see TPK kits and chart)
- Three Flat Panel Mount Options: Truss/Pole Static Mount, Pole Pitch-Adjustable Mount, and Truss Pitch-Adjustable Mount
- Three Tilt Adjustment Options on TPM and TPP: +/- 15 º tilt on gravity centered axis point, lockable tilt, pre-set tilt locking points at 0º, 5º, 10º and 15 º to quickly and easily align multiple displays
- Install mount horizontally and use pitch adjustment for side-to-side pivot
- Install on vertical or horizontal truss
- Attach displays in portrait or landscape orientation
- TPS/TPP span most truss systems up to 14" (OD)
- Truss/Pole clamps fit a wide variety of truss and pole dimensions
- Finishing Cover accessories enhance aesthetics and cover hardware for added security
- Exclusive Q-Latch Mounting System secures the Large Flat Panel Display with a lockable latch
- Screen can be installed in portrait or landscape orientation (PAC400 or MAC400 accessory can be used to rotate without removing the screen)
- Integrated security allows display to be locked to mount by adding a padlock
- Compatible with TPK clamp accessories. See Accessory list below.
- TPMU universal version available which includes universal PSBUB interface. TPM2000B is available but must order TPM2000B and PSBXXXX custom or universal interface separately.
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.