The TiLED™ LED Video Wall Mounting System is designed to mount 2 vertically stacked LED displays from the Philips 27BDL 6000 & 9000 Series. Simply stack LED displays to create one continuous video wall. Chief’s modular design attaches to the top, bottom, and sides of other mounts to support endless design configurations. TiLED Video Wall Mounting Systems feature offset mounting slots to protect LED displays from damaging friction during installation. Once displays are in place, variable X,Y, and Z-axis adjustments allow perfect positioning and alignment for a flawless video wall.
TiLED direct view LED mounting solutions are in stock and ready to ship with no custom lead times or project registration required. Easy to specify, order, and install. Turn your creative vision into a reality.
• X-axis lateral shift adjustments enable perfect LED positioning
• Y-axis vertical shift adjustments provide perfect cabinet-to-cabinet alignment
• Z-axis plumb adjustments compensate for wall imperfections to achieve perfectly flat mounting surfaces
• Modular design supports creative video wall design
• Offset mounting slots for easy installation and to protect LED sides from damaging friction
• Depth range with display is between 4.05” – 4.80” (103-122 mm) for low-profile result
• Standard, off-the-shelf solution set means product is stockable and ready to ship – no custom lead times