Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The Blackmagic Design HDMI to SDI 6G Mini Converter converts HDMI to SD, HD, 3G, or 6G-SDI in resolutions up to DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) at 24p and UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) up to 30p. This is useful for connecting consumer devices that output HDMI signals with professional SDI video equipment. With a compact form factor and easy-to-use controls, the Mini Converter is ideal for a variety of broadcast, post-production, and professional AV applications.
Using 4K HDMI and 6G-SDI technologies, the Mini Converter automatically detects the input video format and instantly changes between SD, HD, and UHD/DCI 4K formats. The two 6G-SDI outputs also support SD and HD-SDI signals for integration into existing workflows. Both 6G-SDI outputs send duplicate signals. Audio is embedded in the SDI output from either the HDMI input or from the two 1/4" input jacks which support four channels of AES/EBU digital audio or two channels of analog audio.
- The Mini Converter's settings are controlled using the built-in switches or via USB using the control software for Max OS X or Windows computers, which can be downloaded on Blackmagic Design's website. The USB port also enables the firmware to be updated.
- The device is powered by an included 12V power supply and includes international socket adapters.
- 4K HDMI Input
- 2 x 6G-SDI Outputs
- Supports SD, HD, UHD 4K & DCI 4K Signals
- Automatic Input Signal Detection
- 24-Bit, 48 kHz Audio
- Analog & AES-EBU Digital Audio Inputs
- Embeds Audio Into SDI Output
- Settings via Mini Switches or Software
- USB 2.0 Port for Firmware Updates
- 12V Universal Power Supply Included
- 4:2:2 Sampling and color precision
- HD scaler and SD down-conversion
- 24-bit, 48 kHz audio sampling
- Compliant with SMPTE 259M/292M/296M/372M/424M/425M Level A or B/SMPTE ST-2081, and ITU-R BT.656/BT.601 standards
Blackmagic Design CONVMBHS Specs
|Video Input||1 x HDMI, Type A|
|Video Output||2 x 6G-SDI|
|Multi-Rate Support||Auto detection of SD, HD, 3G, or 6G-SDI signals|
|Audio Input||Analog: 2 channels with 1 x 1/4" jack per channel
AES/EBU: 4 channels with 1 x 1/4" jack
|Format Support||DCI 4K
3840 x 2160p: 30/29.97/25/24/23.98
|SDI Compliance||SMPTE 259M/292M/296M/372M/424M/425M Level A or B/SMPTE ST-2081
ITU-R BT.656 and ITU-R BT.601
|SDI Video Rates||Switchable between SD, HD, Ultra HD and DCI 4K|
|SDI Video Sampling||4:2:2|
|SDI Color Precision||4:2:2|
|SDI Color Space||YUV|
|SDI Audio Sampling||24-bit, 48 kHz|
|SDI Auto Switching||Automatically detects SD, HD, or 6G-SDI|
|HDMI Format Support||UHD 4K
3840 x 2160p: 30/29.97/25/24/23.98
|HDMI Color Space||YUV and RGB|
|HDMI Color Precision||4:2:2
|HDCP Compliance||No. HDMI input is unable to capture from copy-protected HDMI sources|
|Format Conversion||HD down-conversion|
|Settings Control||Mini switches or USB software|
|Firmware Upgradeable||Via USB|
|Power Supply||12 VDC|
|Power Consumption||4.44 W|
|Operational Voltage Range||12 to 31 VDC|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 113°F / -20 to 45 °C|
|Relative Humidity||0 to 90% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||4.49 x 3.63 x 0.90" / 11.40 x 9.22 x 2.29 cm|
|Weight||8.6 oz / 243.8 g|
|Package Weight||1.035 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||5.9 x 5.6 x 2.6"|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.