Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
TesiraXEL™ 1200.1 is an AVB/TSN enabled, digital networked, four-channel amplifier. The 1200.1 delivers extraordinary flexibility — from power distribution, to selectable speaker impedance, to connectivity options, it’s an ideal choice. The 1200.1 leverages a unique power distribution architecture allowing users to distribute 1-100% of available power to any channel. The TesiraXEL 1200.1 also supports both selectable impedance (4Ω, 8Ω, 70V, or 100V) and delay equalization per channel, allowing for maximum design flexibility. To streamline installations, the 1200.1 includes an audible locate function on the front panel to validate connected loudspeaker runs without requiring the amplifier to be configured. The TesiraXEL 1200.1 comes with a software-configurable media interface, allowing designers to choose their preferred network topology — redundancy, daisy chain, single-cable, or separate control and media are all supported. The 1200.1 is ideal for training rooms, lecture halls, performing arts venues, houses of worship or other applications where sound distribution or reinforcement is needed
- 100% asymmetrical loading per channel
- Selectable impedance per channel: 4Ω, 8Ω, 70V, 100V
- Configurable media interface: support for daisy chain, network redundancy, and single cable
- Audible locate available from the front panel
- Auto standby mode
- Supports delay equalization per channel
- Supports port authentication via IEEE 802.1X
- Configurable via Tesira software Rack mountable (2RU)
- CE marked, UL listed, and RoHS compliant
- Covered by Biamp Systems’ five-year warrant
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.