Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The Tesira® AMP-450BP is a four-channel PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at Class 4, 30W) conferencing amplifier. The output channels are software configurable, including selectable power versus channel count. Suitable for air handling spaces,
the amplifier can be located close to ceiling speakers if desired, and can even be mounted directly to the back can of a Desono™ C-IC6 loudspeaker. Each AMP-450BP comes with an optional mechanical enclosure to protect electrical connections and comply with typical code requirements for above-ceiling installations. The AMP-450BP includes an
internal limiter, and is capable of providing 3 watts of continuous power to all four channels. The Tesira AMP-450BP is also capable of operating in a burst mode to handle peak signals, providing up to 50 watts or 30 watts per channel. The amplifier serves as a dedicated endpoint in a Tesira system, making installations easier to design, support, and maintain. The AMP-450BP is ideal for TesiraFORTÉ®-equipped conference rooms or other applications where sound reinforcement is needed.
• Four channels; 3 watts of continuous power per channel
• Burst mode to handle peak signals in accordance with
ANSI/CTA-2006-B; supports up to 50 watts (4Ω load)
or 30 watts (8Ω load) per channel
• Powered by PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at Class 4, 30W)
• RJ-45 connectors enable termination-free connections
to compatible speakers like the Desono C-IC6
• Class D amplifier topology
• Fanless operation
• BPAK accessory included
• Audible locate function available on the front panel
• Includes internal limiter function
• Software-selectable power versus channel count
• Evaluated to the requirements of UL 2043 and is
suitable for use in air handling spaces
• Configurable via Tesira software
• CE marked, UL listed, and RoHS compliant
• Covered by Biamp Systems’ five-year warranty
|Number of Channels||4|
|THD + N (20Hz-20kHz, at Continuous Power)||<0.3%|
|Frequency Response||+/-1 dB 20 Hz to 20kHz|
|Dynamic Range||90 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz BW|
|Amplifier Topology||Class D|
|Environmental||Ambient Operating Temperature: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
Humidity: 95%, Non-Condensing
|Compliance||FCC Part 15B (USA)
UL and C-UL listed (USA and Canada)
CE Marked (Europe)
RoHS Directive (Europe)
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||1.2" (30 mm) x 7.7" (195 mm) x 4.7" (120 mm)|
|Weight||1.5 lbs (0.7 kg)|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.