Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The DP8 is a high performance 8-inch pendant loudspeakers designed for open architecture spaces or any location where a stylish pendant form factor is desired. Featuring high power handling, higher sensitivity and realistic sound reproduction, the DP8 is the more focused big brother to the DP6. D SERIES pendant loudspeakers can be used in a wide variety of speech and music applications. They are equipped with a built-in autoformer, supporting low impedance or 70V/100V operation. Uniform voicing means that the DP8 can be combined with other ceiling and surface mount models in the C or D SERIES family without compromising consistency from zone to zone. The genuine coaxial design uses separate magnets for the LF and HF drivers for reduced distortion and industry-leading sensitivity, thereby permitting 3 dB to 6 dB greater output level while requiring half the amplification power of competing products. An easy-access selector switch is conveniently located on the face of the loudspeaker for selectable 8 ohm or 70V/100V operation, while an integrated rear cover hides all wiring and hanging hardware for an aesthetically pleasing installation.
AMPLIFIED LOUDSPEAKER CONTROLLERS
Community ALC404D is recommended for this product. Higher power ALC models may be used safely as well.
- Stylish, contoured contemporary pendant design
- Same components and voicing as the Distributed Design ceiling and surface mount loudspeaker family
- Consistent, wide dispersion up to 16 kHz
- True coaxial loudspeakers with HF compression drivers
- Tru-Phase™ high-frequency waveguide
- Patented Carbon Ring Cone Technology™
- High efficiency, high output, high intelligibility, low distortion
- Paintable enclosure constructed of high-impact ABS plastic to reduce resonances
- Easy-access power tap switch for selectable 8 ohm or 70V/100V operation
- Integrated rear cover hiding all wires and hanging hardware
- Weather-resistant construction with treated drivers and twolayer powder coated grilles
- ETL listed to comply with UL1480
- Available in standard black or white finishes
- Five-year warranty
|Loudspeaker Type||Two-way, full-range, coaxial pendant mount loudspeaker, 8 ohm or 70V/100V operation|
|Operating Range||60 Hz - 22 kHz|
|Frequency Response||80 Hz - 20 kHz (± 5dB)|
|Max Input Ratings (8 ohm)||150W continuous, 375W program
34.6 volts RMS, 69.3 volts momentary peak
|Transformer Taps||70V: 120W, 60W, 30W, 15W and low impedance
100V: 120W, 60W, 30W
|Sensitivity (1W/1m)||95 dB SPL (120 Hz to 12.5 kHz 1/3 octave bands)
94 dB SPL (250 Hz to 4 kHz speech range)
|Maximum Output||117 dB SPL / 123 dB SPL (peak 8 ohm)|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Minimum Impedance||5.6 ohms @ 200 Hz|
|Nominal Coverage||100º conical (1 kHz to 6 kHz)
115º conical (500 Hz to 6 kHz)
|Axial Q / DI||6.4 / 8, 500 Hz to 6 kHz|
|Crossover Frequency||1.3 kHz|
|Recommended High Pass Filter||60 Hz / 24dB octave|
|Drivers||LF 1 x 8-inch
HF 1 x 1.25-inch exit compression driver
|Driver Protection||Self-resetting solid state circuit breaker|
|Input Connection||Two 2-position Euroblock connectors|
|Controls||Front-face wattage / low impedance selector switch|
|Enclosure||UL 94V-0 rated ABS plastic, matte finish, paintable|
|Finish||Black or white|
|Mounting/Rigging Provisions||Two PHK-15 pendant hang kits (one for main suspension and one as a safety cable), each including 15ft (4.5m) long 2mm (0.77") high tensile galvanized steel wire rope suspension cables with integrated spring clips for attaching the cable to the loudspeaker bracket and Gripple® brand adjustable height cable fasteners.|
|Grille||Powder coated steel with safety line, black or white finish, paintable|
|Baffle||Reflex loaded UL 94V-0 rated ABS|
|Safety Features||ETL listed to comply with UL1480 and CSA60065.
Suspension system and Gripple® brand cable fastener listed per UL1598 and UL2239, TUV and CSA Class 3426-01 and Class 3426-81.
|Required Accessories||Electronic high pass filter|
|Supplied Accessories||Two PHK-15 pendant hang kits
Enclosure ABS plastic rear cover
Rear cover ingress weather plug
|Optional Accessories||PHK-30 30ft (9.1m) pendant hang kit
PHK-50 50ft (15.2m) pendant hang kit
PSC replacement Gripple® speed clamp
PST-14 trimmable 14ft (4.3m) decorative split loom tubing
|Dimensions||Height: 17.720 inches (450.1 mm) enclosure
Diameter: 13.406 inches (340.5 mm) face diameter
|Weight||16.5 lbs (7.5 kg) includes cables and Gripples|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.