Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The TRC400 is a 400 Watt line transformer used to step down the voltage and impedance of "constant voltage" audio distribution lines to the voltage level and impedance required by loudspeakers. It can also be used to step up the voltage of an amplifier to the voltage needed for a distribution line. The TRC400 has three output taps. The taps allow individual loudspeakers to be adjusted to operate at the same or different power levels compared to other loudspeakers in a system on the distribution line. The input taps on the TRC400 allow it to be used with 70V, 100V, and 140V distribution systems. The output taps of the TRC400 are designed to drive either 8 ohm or 4 ohm loudspeakers.
The TRC400 is manufactured from high quality materials. Its high permeability iron core provides high power handling at low frequencies. The TRC400 has four mounting tabs that allow it to be bolted into back-boxes or other enclosures, to loudspeaker enclosures, or to loudspeaker mounting hardware. The stripped wire input and output leads can be easily connected to loudspeaker terminals and the distribution cable in a variety of ways including terminal strips, soldering, and wire-nuts.
- 140V, 100V, and 70V Loudspeaker Distribution Systems
- Excellent Match for R1 and R2 Loudspeaker Systems
- Use for High Power M4 Distributed Announcement Systems
- Can Be Used for Voltage Step-down or Step-up
- Low Insertion Loss
- Excellent Low Frequency Performance at Full Power
- Type: Line transformer for constant voltage audio distribution lines
- Inputs: (3) 70V, 100V, or 140V line
- Maximum Inputs:
- 70V RMS / 100V peak
- 100V RMS / 140V peak
- 140V RMS / 195V peak
- Output Taps: (3): full power, 1/2 power, 1/4 power
- Output Load: Nominal 4 or 8 Ohm
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 16 kHz (+/- 1 dB)
- Insertion loss: 1.1 dB
- Turns Ratio:
- 140V to 400W tap 7:2
- 200W tap 5:1
- 100W tap 7:1
- 100V to 400W tap 5:2
- 200W tap 7:2
- 100W tap 5:1
- 70V to 400W tap 7:4
- 200W tap 5:2
- 100W tap 7:2
- Input & Output Connections: 7 in / 178 mm #18 AWG color coded wires with stripped ends
- Construction: Open frame
- Mounting Provisions: (4) mounting tabs each with a0.44 in. / 11 mm x 0.22 in. / 6 mm hole
- Height: 3.75 in. / 95 mm
- Width: 4.5 in. / 114 mm
- Depth: 3.75 in. / 95 mm
- Weight: 8.9 lb. / 4.1 kg
- Shipping Weight: 9.5 lb. / 4.3 kg
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.