Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Enjoy freedom of movement on stage, hear a more consistent sound than with monitor wedges, and perform better with the Audio-Technica ATW-3255 3000 Series In-Ear Wireless Monitor System, a durable IEM system that delivers professional-quality sound with dependable wireless performance for musicians rehearsing or performing live in concerts or in houses of worship.
The all-in-one ATW-3255 system includes the ATW-T3205 1/2-rack stereo transmitter with front-panel controls and large OLED display, ATW-R3250 stereo bodypack receiver with stereo/mono operation and pan/personal mix controls, ATH-E40 professional in-ear headphones, external power supply, and a rackmount kit. The system provides up to 6 hours of continuous use with two AA batteries in the receiver—at a range up to 300'. The transmitter can send signal to as many receivers as you want (additional receivers available separately). Up to 49 transmitters can operate simultaneously in the same frequency band.ATW-R3250 IEM Bodypack Receiver: Take Control of Your Monitor Mix
- The lightweight ATW-R3250 bodypack receiver clips on your clothing or belt and is easy to conceal and comfortable to wear.
- Stereo or mono operation with pan/personal mix controls.
- Audio settings including EQ, limiter, gain control, and balance allow each performer to customize their mix directly from the receiver.
- An OLED screen on the front panel and a simple menu allow for easy setups, even on dark stages.
- Cue mode enables an audio engineer to monitor several IEM channels from a single receiver.
- Equipped with an efficient headphone amp to ensure clear, natural sound quality.
- Standard 3.5mm output jack to accommodate a wide variety of earphones.
- Bodypack receiver operates continuously for up to 6 hours with alkaline batteries and up to 7 hours when powered by NiMH batteries.
- When using NiMH batteries, the receiver can be charged in the ATW-CHG3 or ATW-CHG3N charging stations (both available separately).
- Optimized internal digital signal processing provides exceptional stereo separation.
- Equipped with two balanced XLR mic/line inputs; for simple setup, you could plug a microphone into one input and an instrument into the other, while for larger band applications you might want a vocal mix on one input and an instrumental mix on the other.
- Two 1/4" L/R loop outputs for connecting signal to mixing console, additional IEM system or recording device with no signal degradation.
- Setting up gain, mono or stereo operation, input sensitivity, frequency channels, or RF output power takes just a matter of seconds thanks to the clear, simple menu.
- One RJ45 network port that allows you to set up and coordinate your system using Audio-Technica's free Wireless Manager software.
- OLED screen for optimal readout of key settings and alerts.
- Rugged metal half-rack construction.
- A 3000 Link mode enables compatibility with 3000 Series wireless microphone components for easy integration and compatibility.
- Network monitoring and control is possible via Wireless Manager software.
- Rackmount adapter included for easy half-rack mounting of a single transmitter.
- Optional adapter is available to allow two transmitters in a single 19" RU space.
- The included ATH-E40 in-ear monitoring headphones feature dual-phase, push/pull drivers for accuracy and clarity.
- Specially designed housings provide maximum isolation.
- Detachable cable with A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors.
- Flexible memory cable loops fit over your ears for a custom fit and long-wearing comfort.
- Four pairs of silicone eartips are included for a secure, personalized fit that can be worn comfortably for hours.
- The 3000 Series Wireless IEM offers exceptionally wideband UHF coverage (138 MHz) and operates in frequency band DF2 (470 to 608 MHz), far away from potential Wi-Fi and cell phone interference in the 2.4 GHz range.
- The bodypack receiver utilizes antenna diversity—with the earphone's cable functioning as a secondary antenna—to improve RF stability.
- 10/50 mW switchable RF output on the transmitter helps overcome interference.
- A channel plan can be deployed to all network-connected transmitters via an RF scan from a single receiver, with no interference or third-order intermodulation.
- Remotely set up, control, and monitor compatible Audio-Technica wireless devices.
- Configurable settings for advanced network security.
- Easy-to-use graphical user interface provides straightforward navigation.
- Devices auto-populate; start configuring instantly.
- Offline device setup, coordination, and session configuration.
- Coordinate popular third-party devices.
- Free download includes RF tools to assist with any wireless setup
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.