Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
The AtlasIED High Power Amplifier "HPA" Series is designed for use in both commercial 70V/100V distributed systems and professional applications that require amplifiers to handle multiple impedance loads. The HPA is compact and lightweight in comparison to other models delivering similar power levels. The HPA Series features Generation II Class D Output topology that provides great efficiency with the sound quality of a Class AB amplifier. The power supply is a switch mode, global auto sensing design that maintains a stable output during fluctuating power conditions. The power supply and output stage collectively are designed to deliver exceptional dynamic high output voltage and current to virtually any loudspeaker load.
The HPA Series features front panel detente level controls with a security cover, remote turn on, balanced inputs, fault reporting and a rear panel accessory card slot for an optional Dante™ 2-channel digital audio interface. HPA Series amplifiers feature a unique output stage, low resistance direct coupled thermal transfer design that effectively maintains optimal temperature across all loads and output levels. HPA Series amplifiers are also energy efficient and meet Energy Star standards, drawing only 1W of power in standby mode.
Whether the application is a large distributed constant voltage sound system or a high SPL sound reinforcement system, the AtlasIED HPA Series is the answer for high power/cost effective amplification needs.
- 4Ω, 8Ω, 70.7V, & 100V Operation
- Balanced Inputs Euro Block Phoenix Style Connector
- Accessory Card Slot for Optional Dante™ Digital Network Audio Card
- Short-Circuit, Temperature, and DC Offset Protection
- Auto Sensing 100V-240V~ AC Mains Power Supply
- Stepped Attenuatorsw with Security Covers
|2 x 300W
|2 x 300W
|2 x 300W
|2 x 300W
|1Ω RMS Power Output
|20Hz - 20kHz
|Signal to Noise Ratio
|Terminal Block & Phoenix
|Number of Fans
|1 - Variable Speed
|BTU All Channels Driven AES
|607 BTU (70.7V, 120VAC)
|Max Current All Channels Driven Continuous
|14.8 lbs. (6.7kg)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.