Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
The ASP-MG24 advances sound masking control to a whole new level while providing the secondary benefit of speaker processing for the most popular AtlasIED speaker systems.
The ASP-MG24 is 1RU, 2 input with 4 masking generators x 4 output DSP configurable by a very intuitive set-up GUI. Four inputs are tied to independent white/pink noise generators with adjustable ramp-up to allow gradual acclimation to masking levels. Two additional inputs are available for mic or line sources to allow paging and/or music sources to be blended with the masking sources to any of the 4 outputs.
Dedicated 1/3 octave filter sets are available for each of the 4 generator outputs, 8 band parametric EQ blocks along with dynamic control is available for each of the two mic/line inputs. Any mix of all 6 inputs may be easily matrixed to the 4 output DSP blocks for additional parametric equalization, delay, and limiting (if required).
Factoring in all features, a very complex 4 zone sound masking system can be easily configured with 2 external music or page sources. For speaker control functionality, the ASP-MG24 may be configured in 2 input x 4 output mode for stereo full range. Other configurations include full range plus sub operation with AtlasIED FAP ceiling speakers, SM series surface mount speakers, or AH series stadium horns for complete control of crossover types, equalization, delay, and dynamic control.
Computer interface is simplified by USB & RS-232 connection (no hard to use USB to Serial adapter required!). External UL listed international voltage power supply is included.
- Leveling, compression, limiting, & soft-gating per channel for use with paging input
- Output delay, with distance/delay calculation, per channel
- Independent matrixes for channel-to-channel mixing
- Variable noise, input, and output levels with software metering
- Thirty non-volatile memory presets store/recall settings
- Balanced input & outputs on connectors
- Programming software included
- No manual controls on front panel, to prevent tampering
- Remote control via USB, RS-232, Ethernet & Accessory Control Panel
- Incorporates AES recommended grounding practices
- Marked and ULC/UL listed power source
- One-year warranty
|Atlas Sound LP.
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address
|Sound Masking Processor/Speaker Controller ASP-MG24
|Sound Masking Processor/Speaker Controller
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.