Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
Allied Telesis DNC10 10Gigabit Ethernet Card - PCI Express x4 - 1 Port(s) - Optical Fiber - 10GBase-X - Plug-in Card - TAA Compliant
The Allied Telesis DNC10SP fiber network adaptor card provides an entry-level option to upgrade your network capacity for high-demand 10G applications. Supporting 1G or 10G SFPs, the DNC10SP enables a clear upgrade path to support future high-speed connectivity.
PCI-Express 10 Gigabit Network Adapter
Allied Telesis DNC10 Series 10 Gigabit PCI-Express Network Adapters provide the performance and bandwidth that today's high throughput applications need.
The DNC10 Series features an energy-efficient Aquantia (Marvell) AQC10x Series chipset, which offers significantly reduced power consumption vs. comparable cards. This increased power efficiency (<2W at normal operation) helps minimize heat generated by the card, keeping the operating temperature to a minimum in your server or desktop device.
With the rising strain on network resources due to large file transfers, multimedia content and an increase in network users, more bandwidth is required from the network. With up to 10Gbps bandwidth, these adapters allow for more data transfer at faster speeds. They are an ideal fit for your network.
Each of the cards in this series has its own unique feature:
- DNC10T features Multi-Gig support (10/100/1G/2.5G/5G/10GT) for ultimate flexibility.
- DNC10SP supports 1G and 10G optics for future upgrade paths.
- DNC10LC has a fixed optic for enhanced physical security.
More bandwidth with PCIe
The PCI-Express (PCIe) design provides the maximum possible bandwidth and bus efficiency. Other benefits include WoL (Wake-On-Lan) capability and low power consumption.
Performance and reliability
Allied Telesis network adapters are validated over a variety of operating systems and platforms, ensuring compatibility. The DNC10 Series takes full advantage of the PCIe bus architecture to maximize network throughput.
- Enjoy superfast data transfer of up to 2000 MB/s with PCI Express x4 card, between the network card and motherboards
- 10Gigabit Ethernet card offers the flexibility and scalability to make infrastructure run as efficiently and productively as possible with 10Gigabit data transfer rate
- With the 10GBase-X technology get up to 10Gbps data transfer rate over the supported network cable
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provides data transmission rates par excellence between servers and network components
- This single port 10gigabit ethernet card enables you to connect your computer system to your existing network
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.