Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide network. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a partner that tests what they sell and gives you the best value for your money. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
Tel: 888.230.3661 email@example.com Contact us today for quantity & package discounts!
- Shipping & Returns
The ZeeVee HDbridge 2000 Series encoder / modulators offer advanced functionality specifically designed for high channel environments. Four NEW HD family members are available (HDb2640, HDb2620, HDb2540, HDb2520, and HDb2380) offering 1080p/i or 720p performance in 4 or 2 channel configurations. Each model utilizes hydra cables that extend from a full sized DIN connector to 7 inputs (component HD video, analog and digital audio) for maximum flexibility.
HDb2640 - 4 channel 1080p/i Component video
HDb2620 - 2 channel 1080p/i Component video
HDb2540 - 4 channel 720p Component video
HDb2520 - 2 channel 720p Component video
Five-Year Warranty - ZeeVee is extending the warranty on all ZvPro and HDbridge products to five years. This warranty further demonstrates our confidence in the reliability and longevity of the ZeeVee equipment. Product needs to be manufactured in 2014 in order to qualify for the 5-year warranty. If it was manufactured prior to 2014 it will be covered by our two year warranty.
- Use existing coaxial cabling - saves time, money and disruption
- Compatible with any HDTV - use the built-in tuner
- MPEG2 video and AC3 or Mpeg-1 Layer 2 audio encoding - standards based assurance
- QAM or DVB-T/C - varies by region
- Optimized rack space - 2, 4, or 8 channels in a single 1RU
- Front to back cooling - no special racking requirements
- Consolidated cabling - durable, snug connectors
- Maestro headend management software - Connect locally or remotely from any browser-based device
- Front-Panel color LCD - for channel status
- Local and/or remote management - configure all channels at once - from anywhere!
- Power: 100-240 VAC 50/60 Hz, 60W max. 30W Typical IEC 60320-C14
- Cooling: Dual internal cooling fans, Front inlet, Rear exhaust
- Temperature/Humidity: Operating +32 F0 to +113 F0 (0 C0 to +45 C0) / 10% to 80%, non-condensing
- MTBF: 62,000 hours
- Compliance: FCC Class A, IEC60065, EN61000 (see manual 70-00031-00), CE, RoHS, RCM C-Tick
- Enclosure Type: Metal
- Mounting Rack ears shipped attached, 1RU high
- System Weight: 6.25 lbs. (2.84 kg)
- Warranty: 5 years
- Component Video X2 Or X1: DIN connector HDbridge end, RCA connectors for HD source up to 720p
- Computer VGA (Analog) X2 Or X1: HD-15 connector, 75 Ohm RGB 0 to 0.7V, Separate H and V sync
- VGA Resolutions Supported: HD-15 connector, 75 Ohm RGB 0 to 0.7V, Separate H and V sync; VGA resolutions are broadcast centered in the best vertical fit into 1920x1080p30 or 1280x720p60
- Closed Caption: EIA/CEA-608 captions accepted over composite video input
- ZvShow: MPEG2 Program stream file, up to 200 MB
- Stereo Analog And Digital Audio X4 Or X2: Line level input per channel DIN connector HDbridge end, RCA connector or digital SPDIF audio input. 3.5 mm pigtail connector with VGA
- Encoder Video Profile: MPEG2 HD: ISO13818-2 Main Profile @ High Level
- Traffic Shaping: Variable Bit Rate
- Video Encoding Data Rates: Variable, 10 Mbs - 24 Mbs per channel
- Average Encoding Data Rate: 18 Mbs per channel
- Encoding Latency: Programmable 200 msec to 400 msec
- Color Profile: 4:02:00
- GOP Size: 16
- Video, Audio PID:Programmable starting value
- Program Information Programmable program name, EIT
- Encoder Audio Profile: ATSC A/52, Dolbyr Digital (AC-3)
- Modulation Types: QAM 256 and 64 (ITU-T J83 Annex B) Interleaving modes: (64,2) only
- Cable Standard: HRC, IRC or STD
- Frequency Range: Up to 4 paired, frequency-agile QAM RF CATV Channels 2-135; 2 kHz resolution; +/- 30 ppm accuracy; +/- 35 ppm stability
- Output Power: +45 dBmV typical
- Output Level Adjust: 25 - 45 dBmV in 1dBmV steps
- MER: > 38 dB typical
- I/Q Amplitude Imbalance: < 1% typical
- Spectral Tilt
- Stream Details: IP Stream OP HBD2520
- Front Panel Color Display: Quickly obtain status at a glance, basic configurations, software revisions and updates
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.
Nationwide Audiovisual Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You Can Trust
Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Choose from products and national brands to find the right technology for your needs. View Our Vendor Partners