Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Temporarily on back order. Contact your Williams AV representative for alternative options.
FM Plus Large-area Dual FM and Wi-Fi assistive listening system with 24 FM R37 receivers. Features Dante input, coaxial cable and rack panel kit for professional installation. System includes: (1) FM T55 D transmitter, (24) PPA R37N receivers, (24) EAR 022 surround earphones, (6) NKL 001 neckloops, (2) CHG 3512 12-bay chargers, (24) BAT 026-2 AA NiMH rechargeable batteries, (1) ANT 005 remote coaxial antenna, (1) IDP 008 ADA wall plaque, and (1) RPK 005 rack panel kit. Check for availability
The FM 557 PRO system package is a complete turnkey solution. It includes 24 PPA R37N receivers and an FM+ D transmitter for both FM and Wi-Fi transmission from the same box. The PRO bundle includes a coax cable, and rack panel kit for professional installation.
This system features the cutting edge PPA T55 transmitter (replacing the T45 FM transmitter) with multiple digital audio input options, and an OLED display with easy-to-manage navigation and network control features.
Each PPA R37N receiver features a seek button channel selection with access to 17 selectable wideband frequencies between 72.1-75.9MHz. The system is expandable, accommodating any number of listeners. This system complies with 2010 ADA guidelines for hearing assistance all for nearly the same cost as traditional FM systems.
(1) FM T55 D transmitter
(24) PPA R37N receivers
(24) EAR 022 surround earphones
(6) NKL 001 neckloops
(2) CHG 3512 12-bay chargers
(24) BAT 026-2 AA NiMH rechargeable batteries
(1) ANT 005 remote coaxial antenna
(1) IDP 008 ADA wall plaque
(1) RPK 005 rack panel kit
FM 557-24 PRO D
NOTE: The FCC requires this device to be used with approved, FCC 15.203 compliant antennas and be professionally installed. Refer to Williams AV’s Antenna Selection Install Guide for compliant antennas for this product.
The FM + connects to the installation location’s Wi-Fi Network. It does not provide a network on its own. The Wi-Fi network will need to be installed and established before the FM + can be used.
|Dimensions||8.45″ W x 8.25″ D x 1.72″H (21.5 cm x 21 cm x 4.4 cm)|
|Weight||Transmitter: 3.2 lbs (1.45 kg)|
|Color||Black/Silver with silver legends on the front, white legends on the back|
|Rack Mount||Standard 19” Rack, one EIA rack space high, 1/2 space wide
1–2 units can be mounted in a single rack space with optional RPK 005 (single) or RPK 006 (double) Rack Mount Kits
|Power Supply||Desktop Style Transformer (TFP 062); Input: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz. IEC Line Cord; Output: 24 VDC, 750 mA, 18W. 2.5mm ID center positive barrel connector|
|Power ON Indicator||Push On/Push Off latching power button, backlit green indicates power ON, backlight off indicates power OFF, fading from bright to dark indicates Sleep Mode.|
|Temperature Range||Operating: +32° F to +122° F (0° C to 50° C); Storage: -4° F to +158° F (-20° C to 70° C)|
|User Interface||3.12” High Resolution OLED display with selections via buttons. Hosted Web page. Remote control and monitoring.|
|Dante||Only available on FM T55 D|
|Ethernet||RJ-45 on back of unit supports CAT 5e cable lengths up to 328 feet (100 meters); 10/100 Base-T IEEE 802.3 compliant, unique MAC address|
|Operating Frequencies||72.1-75.9 MHz , 17 wideband channels (selectable)|
|Frequency Accuracy||± 2 ppm stability, 0-50˚ C|
|Deviation||± 75 kHz maximum|
|RF Field Strength||Does not exceed 80 mV/m at 3 m|
|Compatible Antennas||ANT 005, ANT 021, ANT 024, or ANT 025
Refer to Williams AV’s Antenna Selection Install Guide for FCC-compliant antennas for this product.
|Transmission Range||Up to 1000 ft (304 m) with ANT 005 coaxial antenna mounted on rear chassis connector|
|RF Outputs||(1x) #10-32 stud connector in center of unit (pcb mounted)
(1x) F-connector on rear chassis
|RF Transmit Indicator||1 Green LED On Air Indicator|
|RF Power||Full, Medium, Low or OFF indiacted by menu icon.|
|RF Time Out (sleep mode)||30 min. duration, 4 hr. duration, or Always On selected via menu. Starts when audio is below -18 dB level with no button pressed for selected duration.|
|Audio Processor Functions||DSP based; Compression: 1:1, 1.5:1 or 2:1; High-pass and Low-pass Filter Frequency control|
|Frequency Response||31-16000 Hz, ±3 dB (re: 1 kHz, ±3 dB) (“Music” Audio Preset)|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||67 dB (typical) Transmited RF|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||Less than 0.25% @ 1 kHz (RF output)|
|Common Mode Rejection||Greater than 57 dB @ 1 kHz, Mic or Line|
|Audio Inputs||(1x) Combination 3-pin XLR, 1/4″ (TRS) jack for balanced or unbalanced line level, or balanced or unbalanced microphone with selectable phantom power|
|Audio Input Gain Adjust||In menu, adjustable to 0 to -50 dB, in 1dB steps|
|Phantom Power||14.4 VDC applied through 2.2 kOhms resistors to analog combo jack: Pin 2 and Pin 3 on XLR jack, or tip and ring on 1/4″ TRS jack|
|Audio Level Indicators||10-LED array that reads -18 to +9 dB at 3 dB intervals. 7 Green, 2 Amber, and 1 red LED. Green LEDs indicate normal operating audio level peaks, Amber LEDS indicate close to overload peaks, Red LED indicates overload peaks|
|Headphone Output||1/4″ TRS stereo jack, mono signal, 14.85 mW at +9dB, maximum in 33 Ω (level adjustable in menu 0 to -40 dB in 2 dB steps)|
|Line Output||RCA jack (black), -10 dBV (.32 VRMS); Output impedance 100 ohms at +9dB|
|Input Levels (Bal or Unbal) (at Audio Input Gain = 0dB)||
|Approvals||FCC, RoHS3, WEEE, Industry Canada|
|Warranty||2-year parts and labor|
NOTE: Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* Stresses above these ratings may cause permanent damage or degrade reliability.
|Use with||PPA T45, PPA T55, PPA T55C, PPA T27 Transmitters|
|Cable type||RG 59 coax|
|Nominal Impedance||75 Ohm|
|Total Cable Length||22 ft|
|Active Antenna Length||80 in|
CHG 3512 architectural and engineering specifications
- The CHG 3512 shall be a 12-unit, drop-in battery charger and shall charge a maximum of 24 AA size NiMH batteries while they are installed into the Williams Sound PPA R37, PPA R35-8, R36, R863, RX22-4 style 3V receivers, or PPA T36, PPA T46, PFM T36, T863 style 3V transmitters.
- The charger CHG 3512 shall be microprocessor controlled and enclosed in ABS plastic, measuring 9.5" L x 7.4" W x 1.7" H (24.1cm L x 18.8cm W x 4.3cm H). The CHG 3512 unit shall weigh 1.2 lbs (2.64 Kg) without power supply, 2.48lbs (1.1 Kg) shipping weight. In the optional carry case, the charger shall weigh 10 lbs. (4.53 kg).
- The charger shall be a timed charger at 16 hours, and will provide a maintain charge once the timer has completed its charging cycle. Each bay on the charger shall have a red LED indicating charging status. The LEDs shall be on constantly during charging and will blink indicating when batteries are fully charged.
- The charger CHG 3512 shall be powered by an external switching power supply (90-240 VAC input; 5 VDC, 4A output) via a CD barrel connector.
- The charger shall have CE approval, and be compliant with RoHS and WEEE regulations.
- The charger shall be the Williams Sound model CHG 3512.
|Size:||9.5"L x 7.4"W x 1.7"H (24.1 cm L x 18.8 cm W x 4.3 cm H)|
|Weight:||1.2 lbs (.54 kg), excluding power supply|
|Power Supply Input:||90 - 240 VAC input|
|Power Supply:||TFP 037 Switching AC adapter, 5 VDC - 4A output|
|Charging Rate:||16 Hour Charge: 140 mA Pulse/Maintain: 140 mA|
|Charging Time:||16 hours nominal|
|Unit Capacity:||12 Units|
|Indicators:||Individual Charging Indicators: Red LEDs. LEDs blink when batteries are charged|
|Warranty:||1 year (cables and power supply warrantied for 90 days)|
|Approvals:||CE, WEEE, RoHS|
|Driver Size||23 mm|
|Freq. Response||20 - 20kHz|
|Max Power Input||30 mW|
|Sensitivity||118 dB @ 1kHz|
IDP 00810-3/8" (L) x 6-¼" (W) x 1/8" (H)
|Connector:||NKL 001: 3.5 mm mono plug NKL 001-S: 3.5 mm stereo plug with ring disconnected|
|Input Power:||500 mW max|
|Magnetic Field Strength:||25 mW input at 1000 Hz produces 1.7 A/m 6” above the center of loop 85μW input produces 0.1 A/m (IEC Standard)|
PPA R37 architectural and engineering specifications
- The PPA R37 receiver shall be encased in black, PC/ABS impact-resistant plastic with a hinged battery door. The receiver shall be a body-pack style and include a detachable belt-clip for hands-free operation. The receiver shall have a 3.5mm stereo/mono jack to accommodate stereo or mono low impedance earphones, headphones and neckloops. The receiver shall have a combination volume control with power on/off rotator dial. It shall have a green LED indicating battery and system status codes. The R37 shall have access to 17 preset wideband channels between 72-76MHz. Channel selection shall be made by pushing the seek button inside the battery compartment. The receiver shall have channel-lock capability.
- The receiver shall have a slide switch inside the battery compartment to select disposable Alkaline or NiMH rechargeable battery operation. It shall have charger contacts on the bottom of the receiver for use with Williams Sound drop-in chargers CHG 3512 and CHG 3502. The R37 shall operate up to 50 hours with two disposable AA Alkaline batteries and up to 32 hours with two AA NiMH rechargeable batteries (BAT 026).
- The receiver shall provide a maximum out of 35mW at 16ø with an earbud type earphone. The systems audio frequency response shall be 200Hz to 15kHz ± 3dB and the signal to noise ratio shall be 65dB min. The receiver sensitivity shall be 2μV or better at 12dB Sinad with squelch defeated. The R37 shall accept up to ±75kHz FM deviation and have a 75 μ s de-emphasis time constant.
- The R37 shall have FCC, Industry Canada approvals and be compliant with RoHS and WEEE regulations. The receiver shall be covered by a Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty, excluding earphones, headphones and batteries.
- This receiver model shall be the Williams Sound model PPA R37.
|Dimensions:||4.1" x 2.85" x 1.38" (104 x 72 x 35mm)|
|Weight:||4.6oz (130g) with batteries. 2.6oz (73g) without batteries|
|Battery Type:||(2) AA Alkaline or 2 x AA NiMH|
|Battery Life:||Two (2) AA non-rechargeable alkaline batteries (BAT 001), approx. 50 hrs|
|(2) AA rechargeable NiMH batteries (BAT 026), 1500 mAh, approx. 32 hrs|
|Current Consumption:||52mA nominal|
|Temperature Range:||– 0 to 50C|
|Channels||17, accessed via seek button in battery compartment|
|Operating Freq.:||72.1, 72.2, 72.3, 72.4, 72.5, 72.6, 72.7, 72.8, 72.9, 74.7, 75.3, 75.4, 75.5, 75.6, 75.7, 75.8, 75.9 MHz*|
|Intermediate Freq.:||75 kHz|
|FM Deviation:||75 kHz|
|LED Indicator:||Power: Green; Low Battery: Flashes Green|
|AFC Range:||± 120 kHz|
|Sensitivity:||2 µV at 12 dB Sinad with squelch defeated|
|Input Overload:||100 mV|
|Frequency Response:||200 – 15 kHz|
|Modulation:||FM, +/- 75 kHz peak deviation|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio:||65 dB min @ 100 uV|
|Receive Antenna:||Integral with earphone/headphone cord|
|Audio Output:||35 mW max, peak into 16 ohms|
|Output Connector:||3.5 mm stereo/mono phone jack|
|Earphone:||Earbud-type with foam cushion, 3.5 mm plug, 32 Ω|
|Auto Shut-off||Enters sleep mode after approx 6 mins of no RF signal|
|Approvals:||FCC, Industry Canada, RoHS, WEEE|
|Warranty:||Lifetime PLUS Limited Warranty, 90 Days on most accessories.|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.