Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The AE-4D is a compact converter that mutually converts AES/EBU signals and 4-channel Dante signals. With half the size of a standard 1U rack, the AE-4D is suitable for different Dante systems as an exquisite AES/EBU input/output unit. The built-in DSP mixer enables small scale systems to fully perform with a variety of input/output models the TASCAM Dante Compact Processor Series offers. AE-4D supports up to 96kHz/24bit and uses XLR connectors for AES/EBU output.
The AE-4D is a simple converter that converts 4-channel AES/EBU input signals into 4-channel Dante output signals, or 4-channel Dante input signals into 4-channel AES/EBU input signals.Half-rack size Dante Compact Processor Series
The Dante Compact Processor Series has a line-up of models with different input/output specifications:
- MM-4D/IN, 4-channel mic/line input
- ML-4D/OUT, 4-channel line output
- MM-2D, 2-channel mic/line input/output
- AE-4D, AES/EBU 4-channel input/output
For analog input/output models, the branch extends with units equipped with Euroblock or XLR connectors that users can choose depending on their usage. By combining multiple different units all at once, it is possible to match and introduce them into various systems.Optimal input/output unit for different Dante systems
The Dante Compact Processor Series provide easy additional mic/line or AES/EBU input/output to several situations and places such as public facilities, broadcasting stations, recording studios, etc. where Dante systems are being used. They are the optimal input/output unit for small scale environments.Structuring small scale systems with the DSP function
Level control is available when converting AES/EBU signals and Dante signals, and managing the input/output of an AES/EBU unit makes it easier to work with Dante systems. In addition, with a matrix mixer function and effects installed in the Dante Compact Processor Series, it is possible to build up a complete small system with units from this series only.Flexible routing
Routing to each Dante device is easy via Dante controller. Input/output units can be added flexibly to new or already established Dante systems.Compatible with Dante Domain Manager and AES67 mode
The Dante Compact Processor Series are compatible with Dante Domain Manager, which features security functions and enables the use of wide-area networks. This helps the Dante Compact Processor Series access easily to Dante systems using already established network infrastructures. With the AES67 mode, connection to AES67 network systems is also possible.The advantages of introducing Dante Network Audio
These are some of the benefits provided when adopting Dante Network Audio:
Reduction of system costs
It is possible to have a maximum transmission of 128ch I/O with one single CAT5e cable. This leads to fewer cables needed, not to mention the reduction of costs on wiring and space for cable pits.
Improved connection flexibility
All equipment can be freely connected and routed by applying star connections.
For further information about Dante, please visit Audinate’s website:
- 4 AES/EBU inputs with sampling rate converter
- 4 Dante input/output
- Supports PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Up to 24bit/96kHz
- Supports Dante daisy chain; this allows two Dante Compact Processor models to be connected without a network switch
- Compatible with Dante Domain Manager and Dante AES67 Mode
- Flexible scene preset function allows to work in different area situations (Up to 50 presets)
- Timer event function allows to automatically switch scenes at a specified time (planned to be compatible on a future version update)
- 2 types of user control software available for Windows/Mac/iOS/Android devices:
For integrators: input/output routing selection, DSP/design/scene settings of the complete system, etc.
For end-users: simple app design for only the necessary functions such as area volume settings, etc.
- Remote control via Dante
- Half-rack mountable size
- Equipped with indicators that show LAN/Dante connection status and sample rate
- Equipped with signal indicators that monitor digital input/output signals
- Configurable reference level (via remote control only)
- Surface rack mountable angles for installation under desks included
- Optional accessories:
AC adapter PS-P1220E for redundant power supply available
Rack-mountable shelf AK-RS1 to install and store two Dante Compact Processor models in a 19 inch rack case
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.