Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
The white Shure ULXD6/O is a digital tabletop transmitter equipped with an omnidirectional boundary mic and compatible with ULX-D and QLX-D receivers. The omnidirectional polar pattern provides 360° pickup, allowing several speakers at a small table to use a single mic. The unit's low profile is ideal for applications such as video-conferencing where minimum visibility is required. A smart choice for situations where wired mics are impractical, this tabletop transmitter enables quick setup and tear down, and can be put away in a docking station (available separately) for storing and charging when the mic is not in use.
With rugged, yet lightweight plastic housing, the ULXD6/O transmitter delivers pristine 24-bit/48 kHz audio quality and RF performance over its entire 330' range. It offers AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission and advanced rechargeability options, making it suitable for use in large meetings at conference and convention centers.
- The mute button can be configured for momentary or push-on/push-off operation and features a bicolor LED indicating the mute status.
- The unit quickly syncs with a wireless receiver via infrared at the touch of a button.
- The high-pass filter reduces low-frequency noise caused by table vibrations or air-conditioning systems.
- A power lockout function disables the power switch and prevents accidental changes during events.
- 1/10/20mW selectable RF output power allows you to increase either the transmitter's range or the number of mics operating simultaneously.
- Low latency makes the ULXD6 ideal for meetings that require live sound reinforcement.
- The transmitter is compatible with the full line of Shure's antenna-distribution components.
- The unit operates for up to 8 hours and 40 minutes on two AA batteries.
- An optional Shure SB900A lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack offers intelligent power management with over 9 hours of battery life, precision metering in hours and minutes, and zero memory effect.
- A USB port allows for docked battery charging with the SBC450 (4-bay) and SBC850 (8-bay) networked charging stations (available separately).
- The charging stations enable remote power monitoring via Shure's Wireless Workbench software.
|Wireless Technology||Digital UHF|
|RF Frequency Band||G50: 470 to 534 MHz|
|RF Bandwidth||64 MHz|
|Frequency Step Size||25 kHz|
|RF Channel Scanning||Auto-Scan|
|Max Operating Range||328.1' / 100 m|
|Sample Rate/Resolution||48 kHz / 24-Bit|
|Latency||< 3 ms|
|RF Output Power||1 / 10 / 20 mW|
|Muting||Programmable Mute Switch|
|Gain Range||0 to 21 dB (3 dB Steps)|
|Signal Processing||High-Pass Filter:
-12 dB at 150 Hz, 12 dB/Octave Slope
|Antenna||1 x Internal|
|Battery Type||2 x AA (Included)
1 x Shure SB900A (Not Included)
|Approx. Battery Life||Med.:
8 Hours (Alkaline)
9 Hours (Lithium Shure SB900A)
|USB/Lightning Connectivity||1 x USB-A (Charging, Host Connection)|
|Display & Indicators||1 x LED (Mute)|
|Dimensions||2.4 x 1.3 x 4.5" / 62 x 34 x 114 mm|
|Weight||8.5 oz / 241 g (with Batteries)|