Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
Tel: 888.230.3661 email@example.com Contact us today for quantity & package discounts!
- Shipping & Returns
The Shure ULXD2/B58=-J50A is a digital handheld wireless microphone transmitter compatible with ULX-D and QLX-D receivers. It comes equipped with a Beta 58A dynamic capsule designed for close-up vocals, with brightened midrange and bass roll-off to control proximity effect. The capsule features a supercardioid polar pattern that ensures high gain before feedback, maximum isolation from other sound sources, and minimum off-axis tone coloration.
With a rugged, yet lightweight aluminum housing, the ULXD2/B58 transmitter delivers pristine audio quality and RF performance, AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission, and advanced rechargeability options for professional sound-reinforcement applications.Clear, Accurate Audio with Interchangeable Capsule
- The unit delivers clear, reliable 24-bit/48 kHz digital audio over its entire 330' range, great for live performances and presentations in music venues, houses of worship, and conference spaces.
- The Beta 58A features a neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise output
- The hardened steel-mesh grille resists wear and abuse
- The interchangeable capsule design allows you to replace the Beta 58A capsule with a Shure capsule that’s ideal for your application and simply screw it onto the transmitter—including KSM9, KSM8, SM58, SM86, SM87A, Beta 87A, Beta 87C capsules, and more.
- For ULX-D and QLX-D Digital Systems
- Beta 58A Dynamic Supercardioid Mic
- Interchangeable Capsule Design
- Automatic Gain Adjustment
- 1/10/20mW RF Output Power
- Mute Mode, Backlit LCD
- Secure AES-256 Encryption
- Networked Intelligent Charging
- 12 Hr with SB900A Rechargeable Battery
Shure ULXD2 Specs
|Wireless Technology||Digital UHF|
|RF Frequency Band||J50A: 572 to 608 MHz
614 to 616 MHz
|RF Bandwidth||44 MHz|
|Frequency Step Size||25 kHz|
|RF Channel Scanning||Auto-Scan|
|Max Operating Range||328.1' / 100 m|
|Sample Rate/Resolution||48 kHz / 24-Bit|
|Latency||< 2.9 ms|
|RF Output Power||1 / 10 / 20 mW (Switchable)|
|Gain Range||0 to 21 dB (3 dB Steps)|
|Antenna||1 x Internal Single-Band Helical|
|Battery Type||2 x AA (Included)
1 x Shure SB900A (Not Included, Replaceable)
|Approx. Battery Life||Med.:
11 Hours (Alkaline)
12 Hours (Lithium Shure SB900A)
|Display & Indicators||1 x Backlit LCD (Channel, Group, Mute, RF Output Power, Sync)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 122°F / -17 to 50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 165°F / -28 to 73°C|
|Dimensions||10.9 x 2" / 278 x 51 mm|
|Weight||12.3 oz / 348 g|
|Microphone Type||Handheld Capsule|
|Frequency Range||50 Hz to 16 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-51 dBV/Pa at 1 kHz|
|Package Weight||1.39 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||12.8 x 4.9 x 3.4"|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.
Nationwide Audiovisual Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You Can Trust
Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Choose from products and national brands to find the right technology for your needs. View Our Vendor Partners