Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
Now Available!Designed to meet the needs of today's videographers, journalists, documentary makers, and content producers, the Shure SLXD5 is a camera-mount digital wireless microphone receiver that delivers crystal-clear sound quality and is quick and easy to set up, even if you're using multiple systems on set. Compatible with the SLXD1 bodypack, SLXD2 handheld, and SLXD3 plug-on transmitters, the versatile single-channel receiver includes a cold-shoe mount for your camera and also fits perfectly into an audio bag. The comprehensive feature set ensures reliable wireless transmission and professional-sounding, broadcast-ready results for demanding filmmakers and creators. Transparent Digital Sound, Dependable Performance, and Multi-Mic Mode
- The SLX-D delivers 24-bit digital audio with a fast transient response, a 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response, and a 118 dB dynamic range, resulting in clear, accurate sound.
- Operating far away from potential Wi-Fi interference in the 2.4 GHz band, this version of the receiver operates in the G58: 470 to 514 MHz UHF band, with a 44 MHz tuning range and 1760 frequencies it can autoscan to ensure a clean wireless signal.
- Digital Predictive Switching Diversity uses a microprocessor to switch between the two antennas before dropouts occur.
- A low latency of 3.2 ms helps ensure your sound and picture are easy to properly sync.
- The SLX-D's spectrum-efficient digital transmission technology allows for up to 32 mics to be used at once.
- Great for shoots with several cameras and microphones, Multi-Mic Mode lets you scan and create a list of clean frequencies which you can send to multiple receivers via IR.
- Each receiver will sync to the appropriate transmitter at the touch of a button; settings on the transmitters like the input gain and high-pass filter are also recalled.
- Multi-Mic Mode makes channel allocation easier and efficient since the receivers aren’t all auto-scanning and competing for open frequencies.
- Powerful and portable, the SLXD5 features user-configurable front-panel controls and a bright OLED screen for key system function readouts and remaining battery life.
- Housed in a tough metal chassis with adjustable front-mounted antennas, the SLXD5 is a great fit for on-the-go shooting rigs.
- It offers adjustable gain control and dual 3.5mm outputs including a headphone monitor out and a switchable line/mic output. Additional features include automatic frequency scanning and IR sync to easily link the transmitter and receiver to the same frequency.
- Two AA batteries (included) or an SB903 rechargeable battery (available separately) will power the unit for up to 5.5 hours.
- The USB-C port can be used to recharge the SB903 battery or power the unit.
- Adding the SB903 lithium-ion rechargeable battery, along with an SBC10-903 single charger, SBC203 dual-docking charger, or SBC80-903 8-bay charger offers a cost-effective and environmentally friendly alternative to throwing away AA batteries (batteries and chargers available separately).
- Using the SB903 battery and SBC203 charger simplifies the task of keeping multiple transmitters charged and ready—you can even recharge the battery while still in the transmitter or receiver.
- When powered by an SB903, the transmitter and receiver both display the remaining battery life in hours and minutes.
- For bag use, the SBC-DC-903 battery eliminator (available separately) allows you to power the receiver from your mixer's battery.
- The SLXD1 bodypack transmitter has a durable and ergonomic design and features a TA4M connector that allows it to work with a wide range of Shure lavalier and headset microphones.
- The WL183 omnidirectional lavalier mic offers consistent pickup, even when the talent turns away from the mic.
- The WL184 supercardioid lavalier mic offers a narrower, feedback-resistant pickup pattern for louder events.
- The discrete UL4 UniPlex subminiature cardioid lav provides directional pickup, exceptional clarity, and a discreet, low-profile appearance.
- If you need a waterproof option, the DL4 DuraPlex miniature lavalier features an IP57 rating for water and dust resistance. Its forgiving omnidirectional microphone capsule delivers a clear, transparent, full-range sound.
- The SLXD2 handheld transmitter is available with several mic capsules choices for presenters who prefer the flexibility of a handheld microphone.
- Add the XLR microphone of your choice to the system with the SLXD3, a plug-on transmitter with a secure locking connector that features both 12 and 48V phantom power for condenser mics.
- Use with SLX-D Wireless Transmitters
- 1-Channel Receiver for Camera or Bag Use
- 118 dB Dynamic Range, 24-Bit Audio
- Reliable Predictive-Diversity Antennas
- 44 MHz Bandwidth, 1760 Frequencies
- Multi-Mic Mode for Complex Setups
- Easy-to-Read OLED Screen
- 5.5 Hours on Two AA or SB903 Battery
- Expandable to 32 Mic Channels/330'
|True Digital Diversity
|Max Operating Range
|328' / 100 m
|Number of Audio Channels
1x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Female Balanced Mic/Line Output
1x 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Female Unbalanced Headphone Output
|Battery, Bus Power (USB)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.