The Shure Microflex® Advance™ MXA310 Table Array Microphone together with the IntelliMix® P300-IMX Audio Conferencing Processor deliver natural voice quality and excellent speech intelligibility for audio / video conferencing applications.
The P300-IMX offers multi-channel acoustic echo cancellation and noise reduction plus IntelliMix® automatic mixing optimized for audio/video conferencing applications. A predefined matrix and presets simplify the set up process. With the compact P300-IMX mounted under the table or behind the display, and the compact MXA310 mounted on the table, this bundle provides superior audio and discreetly integrates into boardrooms and meeting spaces.
Versatile features and connectivity options provide freedom of choice when joining a room system, a computer running soft codecs like Skype for Business or BlueJeans, or to other all-in-one collaboration devices equipped with a USB or analog audio interface.
- Steerable Coverage™ of 4 separate polar patterns
- Toroid polar pattern that rejects overhead HVAC and fan noise
- 8 channels of acoustic echo cancellation and noise reduction
- Shure Network Audio Encryption
- Dante (10 in / 2 out), analog (2 in / 2 out)
- USB (1 in / out) and 3.5 mm connectivity options for connecting to room systems, laptops and mobile devices