Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The BRH50M from Shure is a lightweight, dual-sided headset designed for use in on-camera broadcast applications. Its dual earphones, pivoting boom microphone, and detachable cable allow easy configuration for left- or right-side wear.
The closed-back, supra-aural earcups feature 40mm drivers, which provide a frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz. The adjustable headband with padding ensures comfort.
The boom arm for the mic pivots up to 270 degrees, allowing use on the left or right side. The dynamic microphone delivers a frequency response of 40 Hz to 16 kHz and is optimized for on-air broadcast of voice reproduction. It exhibits a cardioid polar pattern at 1 kHz and 4 kHz for optimal voice reproduction. At 500 Hz and 8 kHz, it utilizes a supercardioid polar pattern for increased rejection of off-axis sound.
The single-sided, detachable cable connector is reinforced with Kevlar for increased durability. The included Y-cable terminates to Neutrik 3-pin XLR male and 1/4” stereo TRS. The ear pads and included windscreen are user-replaceable.
- Lightweight, on-camera design
- Dual-sided headset with 40mm drivers
- Closed-back, supra-aural earcups
- Headset frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Adjustable headband with padding
- Dynamic microphone features a neodymium magnet
- Mic boom pivots up to 270 degrees for use on left or right side
- Cardioid polar pattern at 1 kHz and 4 kHz for optimal voice reproduction
- Supercardioid polar pattern at 500 Hz and 8 kHz for increased rejection of off-axis sound
- Microphone frequency response: 40 Hz to 16 kHz
- Single-sided, detachable cable connector is reinforced with Kevlar for increased durability
- Included Y-cable terminates to Neutrik 3-pin XLR male and 1/4" stereo TRS
- Includes windscreen
- Ear pads and windscreen are user-replaceable
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.