Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
- 4K Ready - Display stunning 4K 60P content using NEC's proprietary high performance video processing/scaling chip without the loss of critical details. HDR10 and BT.2020 signals from "Ultra HD Blu-ray" and "4K TV broadcasting" are supported on all digi...
- Basic control of competitors product reducing the need for reprogramming of a control system. (call NEC for complete list)
- Integrated software applications such as AMX Beacon, Crestron Roomview, Extron XTP and PJ link allow for complete interactivity and control
- 8000-lumen (Center: 8300lm) brightness enhances images for most applications
- ProAssist™ is software for controlling the projector and adjusting the projected image on the screen from a computer via a network. It allows necessary adjustments to be carried out easily when combining several projectors together to project a l...
- ProAssist is software for controlling the projector and adjusting the projected image on the screen from a computer via a network.
|Sharp NEC Display Solutions Ltd.
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address
|Sharp NEC Display
|8000-Lumen Professional Installation Projector w/ 4K Support
|Vertical Scan Range
|50 Hz - 85 Hz
|High Dynamic Range (HDR)
|High Dynamic Range (HDR) Type
|Number of Lamps
|Normal Mode Lamp Life
|Standard Mode Brightness
|1920 x 1200
|4096 x 2160
|Native Aspect Ratio
|Video Signal Standard
|Output Scan Format
|Operating Power Consumption
|8000-Lumen Professional Installation Projector w/ 4K Support Remote Control Batteries Power Cord Cable Cover Lens Hole Cap User Manual Quick Start Guide Product Registration Card Lens anti-theft Screw Security Sticker
|Country of Origin
|Additional Warranty Information
|Registered owners receive a 5-year or 20,000 hours parts and labor warranty including InstaCare next business day exchange.
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.