Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
NEC's PH3501QL is a 40,000 Center Lumens (35,000 ANSI) 3-Chip DLP RB laser projector with advanced professional installation features for higher education, house of worship, rental & staging, museum and corporate users. Creates stunning real life video images using proprietary Digital Cinema Quality Video processing. extreme brightness and resolution also offer a seamless alternative to video walls. With its multitude of digital inputs, (Dual HDMI (V2.0) w/ HDCP (V1.4/2.2), Dual DisplayPort w/ HDCP (V.1.4), HDBaseT w/ HDCP (V1.4/2.2), Quad 3G-SDI and an OPS slot) connection to any computer or high definition device is possible. Enjoy design and installation flexibility with a complete line of optional powered lenses (lens shift, focus and zoom), Built-in edge blending, stacking and geometric correction help support projection mapping when single or multiple projectors are required. The newly developed sealed optical engine creates a filter/maintenance free projector.
- 4K (4096 x 2160) native resolution for unsurpassed image detail for demanding graphics design and CAD/CAM applications
- Display stunning 4K content using NEC's proprietary high performance video processing/scaling chip without the loss of critical details. 4K60P processing supported on all digital inputs from HDR10, BT.2020 signals using “Ultra HD Blu-ray” and “4K TV broadcasting”
- The latest RB laser light source produces extremely bright, dynamic images — even in high ambient lighting conditions
- Stable brightness (constant brightness) preserves image integrity over a longer time period
- High performance lenses with +/-50% vertical lens shift providing for unprecedented installation flexibility
- Super Dust protection for artifact free images and no loss of brightness over time within the most demanding integration applications such as higher education, House of Worship and corporate
- Seamlessly blend multiple images with integrated edge blending capabilities
- 40,000-lumen brightness enhances images for most applications
ProAssist™ is software for controlling the projector and adjusting the projected image on the screen from a computer via a network. It allows necessary adjustments to be carried out easily when combining several projectors together to project a large screen in a classroom, meeting room, auditorium or other large space.
|Aspect Ratio||1.9:1||Native Resolution||4K 4096x2160|
|Maximum Resolution||4K 4096 x 2160||Contrast Ratio (typical)||30,000:1 with Dynamic Contrast|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.