Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
The 15A CN-15MP Contractor Series MiniPort from FURMAN extends the benefits of SmartSequencing to electronics outside of the equipment rack, providing tremendous flexibility to almost any installation scenario. Multiple units may be daisy-chained and fully controlled via a Furman SmartSequencer, legacy Furman sequencer, third-party sequencers, via the Internet (with BB-RS232 adapter and SmartSequencer), and/or control and automation systems.
DIP switches and potentiometer allow customization of settings such as sequencing delays, 12V on/off, and more. The security covers are provided to prevent unauthorized personnel from tampering with DIP switches.
The sequencing of duplex is initiated remotely by standard analog triggering (remote terminal) or digital link (SmartSequencing from CN-1800S or CN-2400S Bi-directional Sequencers; sold separately). The CN-15MP can shut itself off automatically when triggered by a fire alarm.
SmartSequencing allows bidirectional, safe sequenced power up/down operations via the push of a button or turn of a key.
Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS) safeguards from catastrophic under-voltage (under 80V sustained) or over-voltage (over 145V sustained) conditions. The EVS feature can be selectively enabled or disabled according to the preference of the user.
IP Control is possible (Telnet or cloud-based BlueBOLT) via SmartSequencing (when connected to CN-1800S/CN-2400S Bi-directional Sequencers with BB-RS232 Adapter).
Diagnostic lights provide valuable system information including power quality.
Output Current (15A)
The MiniPort has a 15A maximum current capacity with an incorporated 15A thermal circuit breaker.
DIP Switch Customization
DIP switches and potentiometer allow customization of settings such as sequencing delays, 12V on/off, and more. Security covers are provided to prevent unauthorized personnel from tampering with DIP switches.
- The MiniPort provides AC control for equipment located away from system racks with primary power conditioners/sequencers (i.e., powered speakers).
- Sequencing of duplex is initiated remotely by standard analog triggering (remote terminal) or digital link SmartSequencing from CN-1800S or CN-2400S Bi-directional Sequencers).
- SmartSequencing Technology allows multiple units to be daisy chained at runs of over 1,000’ (304.8m) between units with bi-directional communications between units for sequencing on and off large and/or complex systems.
- EVS (Extreme Voltage Shutdown) safeguards from catastrophic under-voltage (under 80V sustained) or over-voltage (over 145V sustained) conditions. Circuit may be set to auto-reset when voltage returns to normal or manual reset after an event is detected.
- Fire alarm shut off; 15A capacity; safety agency listed (CSA) and RoHS compliant