Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The Cambridge Qt 100 is perfect for sound masking in a single zone up to 12,000 sq. ft. Its front panel controls make volume adjustments easy.
The Qt 100 utilizes sound masking, which is often confused with white noise. However, sound masking operates at a frequency range that is better suited to human speech and is more pleasant to the ears than white noise.
The Qt 100 control module from Cambridge Sound Management is a versatile device that functions as a sound masking generator, controller, and amplifier. It also features an auxiliary audio input, which enables the distribution of audio from a paging controller or background music player.
The Qt® 100 sound masking system is ideal for single zone spaces of up to 12,000 square feet (1,115 m2). The Qt 100 is easily controlled from the module’s front panel, making volume adjustments quick and easy.
Qt® 100 uses sound masking, often misunderstood as white noise. Sound masking is at a frequency range more tuned to the frequency of human speech and is more acoustically pleasant than white noise.
CONTACT US FOR DESIGN & INSTALLATION
Advantages of QtPro Sound Masking Systems
- Powered by direct-field Quiet Technology developed to reduce acoustic interference
- Delivers uniform sound masking by projecting from not through the ceiling
- Reduces the need for expensive construction or sound blocking materials
- Each emitter can be installed in less than 15 minutes and in any ceiling type
- Easy to retrofit into existing workspaces
- GreenSpec listed and the most energy-efficient sound masking system available
The Qt® 100 can make a big impact in small spaces needing improved speech privacy including:
- BANK TELLER WINDOWS
- CORPORATE OFFICES
- COUNSELING OFFICES
- DENTAL PRACTICES
- HOUSES OF WORSHIP
- OUTPATIENT MEDICAL CLINICS
- PHARMACY COUNTERS
- WAITING ROOMS
QT EMITTERS™ The backbone of the Qt® sound masking system. These emitters deliver 4 incoherent audio channels making the Qt system the best sound masking system on the market. The standard mounting is for acoustical tile ceilings.
- UNIVERSAL BRACKET This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter to the wall or ceiling.
- BEAM BRACKET This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter to exposed I-beams.
- DRYWALL MOUNT This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter into drywall ceilings.
- CONDUIT MOUNT This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter into ceilings in regions requiring conduit mounting.
- CEILING CONDUIT MOUNT This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter into acoustic ceiling tile or drywall in regions with special fire and/or conduit requirements.
- QT ROOM CONTROL The Qt Room Control can be used to adjust the sound masking level with 6 discrete level selections (including off) for an individual room or space with 2-8 emitters
(17.9 cm x 8.9 cm x 2.3 cm)
Ability to check the status of the Qt system via software
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.