The Cambridge Sound Management Qt-100 control module is a sound masking generator, controller and amplifier, with one auxiliary audio input to allow for distribution of audio from a paging controller or (background) music player.
The Qt® 100 sound masking system is ideal for single zone spaces of up to 12,000 square feet (1,115 m2). The Qt 100 is easily controlled from the module’s front panel, making volume adjustments quick and easy.
Qt® 100 uses sound masking, often misunderstood as white noise. Sound masking is at a frequency range more tuned to the frequency of human speech and is more acoustically pleasant than white noise.
CONTACT US FOR DESIGN & INSTALLATION
Advantages of QtPro Sound Masking Systems
- Powered by direct-field Quiet Technology developed to reduce acoustic interference
- Delivers uniform sound masking by projecting from not through the ceiling
- Reduces the need for expensive construction or sound blocking materials
- Each emitter can be installed in less than 15 minutes and in any ceiling type
- Easy to retrofit into existing workspaces
- GreenSpec listed and the most energy-efficient sound masking system available
The Qt® 100 can make a big impact in small spaces needing improved speech privacy including:
- BANK TELLER WINDOWS
- CORPORATE OFFICES
- COUNSELING OFFICES
- DENTAL PRACTICES
- HOUSES OF WORSHIP
- OUTPATIENT MEDICAL CLINICS
- PHARMACY COUNTERS
- WAITING ROOMS
QT EMITTERS™ The backbone of the Qt® sound masking system. These emitters deliver 4 incoherent audio channels making the Qt system the best sound masking system on the market. The standard mounting is for acoustical tile ceilings.
- UNIVERSAL BRACKET This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter to the wall or ceiling.
- BEAM BRACKET This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter to exposed I-beams.
- DRYWALL MOUNT This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter into drywall ceilings.
- CONDUIT MOUNT This enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter into ceilings in regions requiring conduit mounting.
- CEILING CONDUIT MOUNTThis enclosure is used for mounting the Qt emitter into acoustic ceiling tile or drywall in regions with special fire and/or conduit requirements.
- QT ROOM CONTROL The Qt Room Control can be used to adjust the sound masking level with 6 discrete level selections (including off) for an individual room or space with 2-8 emitters
(17.9 cm x 8.9 cm x 2.3 cm)
Ability to check the status of the Qt system via software