Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The Attero Tech by QSC unDX4I is a cost-effective multi-IO Dante network audio I/O wall plate, featuring four balanced mic/line XLR inputs and two balanced line outputs on a Phoenix connector. Designed to fit into most dual gang US junction boxes, the unDX4I is PoE enabled, so all connectivity (power and data) is provided by a single CAT-5 cable. The unDX4I’s size and I/O density make it easy to put Dante connectivity wherever it’s needed - near the audio source or sink - thereby eliminating costly and interference prone analog wiring.
- Dante Domain Manager ready
- Four balanced XLR mic/line inputs
- Two balanced line outputs on Phoenix depluggable connectors
- PoE powered
- Three software-adjustable input gains accommodate common line levels, phantom power and dynamic microphones.
- +48 V phantom power per channel
- Available Q-SYS control plugin - no programming required
|Input types||4x XLR (balanced and RF filtered)|
|Gain||-18 dB, -3 dB, +25 dB and +40 dB, software selectable|
|Maximum input level||+20 dBu @ -18 dB gain,
+6 dBu @ - 3 dB gain,
-23 dBu @ +25 dB gain
-38 dBu @ +40 dB gain
|Phantom power||+48 V, software selectable|
|Output type||Two balanced line level with automatic muting on loss of Dante signal on 3-pin depluggable Phoenix|
|Attenuation range||Software controlled volume (0 to -60 dB, 1 dB increments)|
|Maximum output levels||+20 dBu at 0 dB attenuation|
|Physical level||Standard ethernet|
|Cable quality||CAT-5e or higher|
|Transmission speed||100 Mbps|
|Supported sample rates||44.1 kHz, 48 kHz|
|PoE||802.3af PoE PD compliant|
|Dimensions (HWD)||4.2 x 3.5 x 2 in (114.3 x 88.9 x 50.8 mm)
Decora wall plate (2-gang): 4.87 x 4.94 x 0.08 in (123.7 x 125.48 x 2.03 mm)
|Weight||0.6 lb (.27 kg)|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.