Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
This 12" Q Series enclosure has a unique acoustical fiber board permanently affixed to the inner walls of the enclosure which effectively eliminates the "hangover" and vibration normally associated with large metal enclosures.
To achieve additional rigidity, unique ribs are formed on the back side of the enclosure. In addition, the inner walls are lined with 1 1/2" (38mm) thick fiberglass with a 1 1/2 lb./cu.ft. density to control unwanted resonances in the high end of the frequency spectrum.
The "Q" Series enclosures are constructed of 18-gauge cold rolled steel. Compound 1/2" - 3/4" (13mm-19mm) knockouts are furnished on all four sides. The front mounting panel of the enclosure is constructed of sturdy 18-gauge steel and incorporates the baffle mounting plaster ring. This panel is isolated by means of a foam gasket to prevent metal to metal contact.
Two sets of slotted mounting tabs are welded on parallel sides to accept Model QR30 mounting channels (optional) for mounting the enclosure in the ceiling. These mounting tabs may also be used for any specific mounting technique developed by the installer. It is important that the sound contractor take particular note of the weight of these enclosures to determine suitable mounting procedures.
The entire metal enclosure is finished in black textured epoxy.
- 4 Cubic Foot Capacity - Matches Well with 12CX, 12CXT60 or C12BT60 Driver
- High Performance Enclosure for 12" Loudspeakers
- Requires 164-12A (White) or 164-12A-052 (Black) Baffle
- Height: 18"
- Width: 23"
- Depth: 16.3"
- Application/Usage: Speaker
- TAA Compliant: Yes
|Atlas Sound LP.
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address
|12 Inch Q Series 4 Cubic FT Enclosure Square
|Metal - Enclosure
|AtlasSound Loudspeakers: 12CX 12CXT60 C12BT60
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.