Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
The AtlasIED FAP8CXT is a true compression driver premium performance 70.7V / 100V tuned & ported 8" coaxial ceiling speaker system perfectly suited for many business music and public address applications -especially applications where high ceilings require speakers with increased efficiency and tighter pattern control.
The FAP8CXT's 90° dispersion angle (in the 2kHz octave band) is perfect for higher ceiling applications where tighter pattern control is required. Tight pattern control (not exceeding 90°) is important for high ceiling applications. Speakers exhibiting wider dispersion than 90° will exceed 6dB of drop off at the edge of the coverage pattern causing excessive SPL variances. Using more of the same wide coverage speaker in a high ceiling application to compensate only worsens the situation as comb filtering from multi-path arrivals will result.
The unit features a curvilinear, polypropylene cone for lower harmonic distortion, and a built-in crossover network for proper frequency transition between the two reproducers. This speaker is factory assembled to an optimally tuned & ported deep drawn enclosure and includes a specially designed 60 Watt low saturation 70.7V / 100V transformer. A convenient front mounted selector switch allows tap selection without the need to remove the speaker from the ceiling. This tap selector switch also includes a transformer bypass setting for instances where the 8Ω FAP8CXT driver is to be direct coupled with a low impedance amplifier.
- "Press -Fit" Grille to Better Blend into Contemporary Architecture
- 1" Exit Compression High Frequency Driver Coupled to a Specially Designed Conical Wave-Guide Horn Provides Exceptional Output & Accurate High Frequency Reproduction
- 90 Degree Conical Dispersion (2kHz Octave Band)
- Extended Low Frequency Response from the Optimally Tuned and Ported Deep Drawn Galvanized Steel Enclosure (937 Cubic Inches)
- Front Mounted Tap Selector Switch for Easy System Tuning Adjustments (1.9W to 60W @ 70.7V Plus 8 ohm Setting)
- Includes C-ring/V-rail Tile Bridge Mounting Hardware
- Unique "Trap Door" Input Section Allows for Through Conduit Runs with Rigid or Flex Conduit
|1.9, 3.8, 7.5, 15, 30, 60 Watts & 8Ω
|60Hz - 15kHz
|15 3/4" (40.005 cm)
|Certified to Safety Listing
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.