Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
Unstable AC Mains voltage is one of the main reasons for equipment failure. The amount of energy that can be injected into the power system can be immense with voltages reaching 6kV or amperage peaks of 3000A. These spikes are very fast and usually only last for a very short period of time. The AP-S20RT's circuitry is very fast and can suppress unwanted energy within a nanosecond response and sustain the suppression up to 2 milliseconds, thus ensuring virtually trouble-free protection. If damage to the suppression circuitry occurs, the AC fault LED will illuminate.
The AP-S20RT incorporates EVS (Extreme Voltage Shutdown) to remove AC power from devices plugged into the switched outlets in the event of unsafe high or low voltage conditions. A convenient front panel LED indicates if shutdown has occurred.
The AP-S20RT also features a Remote Activation feature. This Remote Activation feature allows up to 20A of clean electrical power to be switched On or Off with a simple latched dry contact closure. With the closure of the remote activation switch, 12VDC at 100mA is available to power a remote status LED. An Emergency Power Down function, or EPD, can also be created by using the Remote Activation feature by simply keeping the Remote Activation contact closed until a condition occurs that requires a system shut down. When the contacts are opened, it will remove power from the switched outlets to protect equipment. A rear mounted bypass switch disables the Remote Activation should the need arise.
- 9 Total Outlets
- 6 Rear Panel Switched Outlets
- 2 Rear Panel Unswitched Outlets
- 1 Front Panel Unswitched Convenience Outlet
- Remote Activation via Latched Dry Contact Closure or DC Voltage
- Remote Status LED Power Terminals
- Rear Mounted Remote Activation Bypass Switch
- EPD (Emergency Power Down) to Incorporate With Fire Control Panels
- EVS (Extreme Voltage Shutdown) Clamping Spike & Surge Suppression Circuitry
- RFI Noise Filtering to Reduce Radio Frequency Interference
- EMI Filtering to Reduce Electromagnetic Interference
- Circuit Breaker Protection @ 20A
- Front Mounted USB Charger/Light Port
- Rear Mounted XLR Connector For 12VDC LED Lamp (AP-GNL18) (Lamp Sold Separately)
- Spike Suppression Up To 6000V AC Fault Indicator
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address
|AP-S20RT Outlets Line Conditioner
|EMI / RFI
|9 x AC Power
|Load Capacity (Watt)
|120 V AC
|Input Voltage Range
|102 V AC - 132 V AC
|Maximum Line Current
|Surge Energy Rating
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.