Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Safeguard critical equipment with the BR1500MS2 Back-UPS Pro Uninterruptible Power Supply from APC. Designed to provide backup battery power and surge protection, this Back-UPS features a NEMA 5-15P power connection and a 6' cord. Providing ten total NEMA 5-15R outlets, this UPS sports six outlets with backup power and surge protection, while the other four outlets protect against surges only. Delivering up to 1500VA or 900W over 120V, this pure sine wave UPS also includes a built-in resettable 15A circuit breaker and 1080 Joules of energy protection.
In addition to Ethernet and coaxial protection, the BR1500MS2 also features an RJ45 port for USB interfacing via an included cable. Users can monitor performance via the integrated LCD interface, or remotely using DataChute software. USB Type-A and C charging ports on the front panel provide a total of 3A, allowing you to charge smartphones or tablets. Thanks to a user-replaceable, hot-swappable battery, the APC BR1500MS2 Back-UPS Pro also ensures limited downtime in the event of a depleted battery.
- LCD Interface
- Quick and easy information on the utility and UPS status.
- Sine Wave Topology
- Optimizes performance and extends the usable life of sensitive PC and electronic devices and ensures compatibility with Active Power Factor Correction or APFC power supplies.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation
- Automatic Voltage Regulation or AVR instantly corrects voltage fluctuations caused by brownouts and overvoltages.
- Automatic Diagnostic Testing
- Ensures that unit is ready when needed.
- USB Charging Ports
- Two USB ports (one Type-A and one Type-C) simultaneously charge mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets.
- Energy Star Certified
- This label ensures that products are independently certified as highly energy efficient.
- User-Replaceable Batteries
- Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair or MTTR.
- Hot-Swappable Batteries
- Ensures clean uninterrupted power to protect equipment while batteries are being replaced.
- PowerChute Software
- PowerChute Software allows to access additional power protection and management features. Preserve your work and shut down your system during outages, then restart with minimal work disruption. Customize your Back-UPS settings and monitor power and battery statuses.
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.